Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (2D+3D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: April 10th , 2017
Purchase link: Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (live)
Price: £24.99
Note: This steelbook displays the title on the spine.

C5S979bXAAA7T-s.jpg 02.jpg
03.jpg

11387240-1464445146360545.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Blufans "ghastly" and "stinks big time" :rofl:
Your constant bashing of premium steels is getting old.
If you allow others to enjoy their "overpriced" steak, maybe they won't mock you for enjoying your burger from the poundsaver menu.

What's a poundsaver menu?
Is it like an A La Carte menu? . . . and if you don't know what that is it's for me to know and you to find out.

Bashing all premium steels ?. . . I don't think so . . . and I was very complimentary about THE JUNGLE BOOK (2016). On the other hand the Blufans ROGUE ONE or the Nova KILL BILL: VOL 1 steelbooks . . . both back art fails.

Last edited:
What's a poundsaver menu?
Is it like an A La Carte menu? . . . and if you don't know what that is it's for me to know and you to find out.

Bashing all premium steels ?. . . I don't think so . . . and I was very complimentary about THE JUNGLE BOOK (2016). On the other hand the Blufans ROGUE ONE or the Nova KILL BILL: VOL 1 steelbooks . . . both back art fails.

Never said "all" premium steels. You've got previous for mocking premium retailers then acting condescending to those collectors who don't mind shelling out a little more for something special. Don't think it hasn't been noted.

Reactions: psychoscot
Shipped, but estimated delivery date is Apr 19-20 WTF?

Where are these coming from? Are they sending me the Hong Kong edition? :D
Ignore that it's just the normal estimated date you got with previous orders
Estimated delivered by date has always been 14-15 days with Rep of Ireland

It's just more noticeable now as it's in bigger print at that start of the email compared to before in small print lower down the email

Actual delivery date will be as usual 4-8 days you will most likely have delivery on Monday or Tuesday next week

• Thanks
Reactions: BluSteel2012
Perhaps you're on to something here @denizen. Isn't there news of a potential follow up, maybe we'll be treated with a teaser trailer for "Rogue Too: A Star Wars Dance Off" :thumbs:

Reactions: denizen
Hard to know if this really sold out. Do we think this is OOS for good, also anyone have an idea on what the print run was?