Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #41) [China]

harry

Premium Supporter
Nov 12, 2012
Release date: Late December, 2017
Group Buy: One Click - One Click (deposit) - Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Full Slip
Group Buy Prices:
One Click - $205, DL - $70.99, SL - $67.99, FS - $64.99
Note: Glossy and embossed finish on the steelbook
Double lenticular
-3D+2D+bonus BD
-44 page booklet
-Exclusive Storm Trooper collector's card
Single lenticular
-3D+2D
-triple lenticular effects
-8 art cards
-Exclusive Death Trooper collector's card
Full slip
-3D+2D
-embossed
-4 IMAX poster cards
-Exclusive K-2SO collector's card
One Click

-all three editions plus fold out poster

RogueOneBlufansDoublelenti.jpgBlufansRogueOneSinglelenti.jpgRogueOneFullSlip.jpgBlufansRogueOneOneClick.jpg

Old info with live pictures of steelbook -
Thank you to member @pbtour4il for these live shots
dsc_1643-jpg.329268

dsc_1647-jpg.329280

dsc_1644-jpg.329269
dsc_1649-jpg.329283

IMG_3819.JPG
135831z5s98i3s8sh5iz5g.jpg
rogue-one-jpg.304288

image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Gotta say I really like the art on the OC box. That's awesome.

That said, my double lenti arrived yesterday and that front lenti is really great. Way above standard.

• Thanks
Reactions: StifflersDad
What the hell are these overseas postal workers doing with these packages ! .... mine was bad and survived but this needs looking into for so many to be battered like this.

I think the culprit are the boxes themselves. The box in StifflersDad pic looks like it's really thin (at least the outer box does) so even just a stiff wind could tear it up easy. I'm not saying Postal carriers are saints but in many cases it's the quality of the packaging. The inner box that carries the steelbook(s) themselves looks fairly sturdy, though. If any of this stuff ends up at the bottom of a bin and they throw larger, heavier stuff on top when they ship then it's a prayer we'll be needing

• Thanks
Reactions: kingkarl1967
Thanks again @cooey for hosting another GB - I received my double-lenti today and am happy to report that the box and contents are in perfect condition! As for the steelbook itself, I think it's a stunner, but agree with some of the comments here that the colours could definitely be improved with some more vibrancy/saturation. That said I still think it's one of the best steels in my collection... can't wait to see what they do with TLJ - fingers crossed for a title-less spine and porgs on every surface ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: RMA and cooey
Received my double lenti today after a long hard shift in work which was great to come home to.

Even my wife who hates my ever expanding hobby was stunned at the depth of the lenti and couldn't take her eyes off both sides. Great work from Blufans on this one, the detailed pictures on here don't even do it justice when it's in-hand. Comparing it to my U.K. copy wants me to dump the U.K. one in the bin.

Thanks very much for all your help @cooey much appreciated!

Received my OC today! Wow, best box from blufans so far.

Nice.
Was your package delivered by DPD or DHL?
Mine seems to be DHL'd this time, and it's in customs since yesterday. Never happened with DPD, because of the detour over France (?). Hopefully it slips through, otherwise it's gonna be expensive - even more so!

Last edited:
Nice.
Was your package delivered by DPD or DHL?
Mine seems to be DHL'd this time, and it's in customs since yesterday. Never happened with DPD, because of the detour over France (?). Hopefully it slips through, otherwise it's gonna be expensive - even more so!

This time it was DHL. Tracking also said to France but it landed in Germany.
Mine was also in costums for 2 days then it was out for delivery. Thankfully green labeled. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

Reactions: CleverLoginName
My One Click arrived today. Customs were kind to me, too. @Collecta
You'd suppose I'd be very happy right now. But... well, see for yourselves...

01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg
04.jpg 05.jpg

Two of the three slips were also damaged:

06.jpg

Shipping box seemed fine. No worse damage than usual.

I think the word "gutted" applies best at the moment.
Hopefully I can get replacements sorted.

@eLviS1987 Do you know why some are sent by DPD others by DHL/DP?

My One Click arrived today. Customs were kind to me, too. @Collecta
You'd suppose I'd be very happy right now. But... well, see for yourselves...

View attachment 356096 View attachment 356097 View attachment 356098
View attachment 356099 View attachment 356100

Two of the three slips were also damaged:

View attachment 356101

Shipping box seemed fine. No worse damage than usual.

I think the word "gutted" applies best at the moment.
Hopefully I can get replacements sorted.

@eLviS1987 Do you know why some are sent by DPD others by DHL/DP?

Oh no... :ohno:

• Thanks
Reactions: CleverLoginName