- Triple Pack with Southpaw
- Dual Pack
- Design A
- Design B

Price: $96.99 | $64.99 | $34.29

Type-A.jpg Type-B.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:
watched it today, because plain will release it. and i can say, i did like it. didn't know a thing, only heard the soundtrack and saw a trailer some time ago. it was a surprisingly tough topic, which was beautifully unfolded over time.
for my taste, it's not quite up there with all the other movies of the Archive Selection, but if i like the artwork and overall release of this movie, i propably still buy it.

Reactions: nicblue
Thanks @PunkNinja! I JUST got this to watch last night to see if I am in on this. I've loved William H. Macy since his days with Mamet- so I will pretty much see anything he does! Plus- all the music is real, and I hear that it is mostly filmed live (instead of lip synching to prerecorded material).
And I read an interview with Felicity Huffman (actress in this, and Macy's wife) where she just gushed about how Billy Crudup was an actor's actor, and she learned a ton from working with him. All in all, I'm looking forwatd ro seeing it- and see what PA has in store for us!!

Thanks for the tag @PunkNinja. :thumbs:

Not sure I've heard of this one... trailer looks decent though, and good cast too, so I'll give it a watch. :)

Print run: 1000 each
Pre-order: March 2nd, 4PM Korea time
View attachment 293060 View attachment 293061

Thanks for the tag! :thumbs:

I still need to check this film out, and it was on Netflix the last time I checked, so should hopefully find the time to watch it soon! Both slips look great, but I'm especially liking that second one, so will probably pick it up if I like the film enough. :)

• Thanks
Reactions: PunkNinja
Excellent! Thought this might be dead and gone. I saw it for the first time a year or so ago on Netflix but on the UK one it seems to have disappeared. Not completely loving the slip options but I'll get type B cause this film is brilliant and Plain will do a nice job of the finish etc.

I love this movie soooo much, oh can't wait for this to be released! Way to go, Plain!! :drool:
Seriously, this movie has the best version of the "Wheels on the bus" I've ever heard in my entire life ;)