- Triple Pack with Southpaw
- Dual Pack
- Design A
- Design B

Price: $96.99 | $64.99 | $34.29

Type-A.jpg Type-B.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:
Just watched this and it's not a film I'd be in a rush to watch again, so I'm going to have to pass.

Please post the releases that have the same font. Thanks

The exact same font? No, but the same design ethos (scrawled handwriting esque font, either angled or oversized/centered across the front):

Rust and Bone Design A
Rust and Bone Design B
I Killed My Mother (UE8)
I Killed My Mother
Two Days, One Night (Design A)
Two Days, One Night (Design B)
Mommy (Artnine Flea market edition)

You can make an argument for Right Now Wrong Then, Melancholia and The Wrestler as well, but they're different enough in my opinion.

PA, despite fantastic choices in titles to release, have been in a huge rut in terms of design for a while now. I'm not calling this particular design bad, but it's surely boring. The art choices are generic, the color palette and font choice seem like PA went to their comfort zone vs designing something for this specific movie, and we can probably expect a ho-hum basic finish like Prophet had.

The teaser image released is very representative for the film, these covers are not. As @tristar6 said, it looks more like something in line with their Marion Cotillard films.

As is I'm not collecting PA anymore, though I'll be picking the 'least-unappealing' version of this since they're the only ones doing a premium release for it.

• Thanks
Reactions: tristar6
Still in love with this release ;) Looks stunning. I just don't know which one to choose, both are mighty tempting.

Y'see, initially I was aiming towards the darker slip... But now I've seen the full package i've flipped and prefer the lighter slip due to how it works with its case art. The power of PA compels me! :D

Last edited:
Great. I thought I wanted the white one... Now I want the dark one. Or both... Or do I... #classicchickproblems
I'll stay with the white one :D If money drops on my head, I'll take them both :D Easy.

• Thanks
Reactions: harry