Amazon.co.uk
Base.com
Sainsbury's
Zavvi
Region coding: B
Group Buy - CLICK HERE < hosted by Naughtius Maximus

61TsHtjtJHL._SL1500_.jpg

Additional info from Noodles

Just been chatting to Elliot Cardona (the guy who designed the artwork) and he confirmed that this has "a matte finish with a Pantone red and embossed lettering." Shame it's not gloss, but I can live with it being matte because I like the artwork so much. Can't wait for this one!

Actual Photoshots courtesy of paulboland.
1496946_10202828772100926_1667782533_n.jpg

11507_10202828773260955_1126130939_n.jpg

1622858_10202828773140952_1548283578_n.jpg

1509763_10202828773300956_1288114050_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm curious how many of the Steelbook was suddenly located and were where were these found
Makes you wonder what other releases there is Boxes of Stock in a warehouse not opened

I also wonder was this a re print of stock as if it was its a release that would easily sell and I would not be surprised if that's what has really has happened
Its a great film
The Marketing of the film they did nor allocate enough to promote the film in my opinion
If you have not watched this film do so now get a copy

It seemed strange to me that this sold out so quickly originally. Like The Incredibles this time around showing as sold out. They certainly have a problem with stock...

I'm curious how many of the Steelbook was suddenly located and were where were these found
Makes you wonder what other releases there is Boxes of Stock in a warehouse not opened

I also wonder was this a re print of stock as if it was its a release that would easily sell and I would not be surprised if that's what has really has happened
Its a great film
The Marketing of the film they did nor allocate enough to promote the film in my opinion
If you have not watched this film do so now get a copy
You make some great points Paul, if this is a re-print then collector's who buy rare steel's hoping there value will increase are in murky water's as technically anything within reason is game, how about A WORLD'S END, KICK ASS 2 ETC reprint anybody.

It seemed strange to me that this sold out so quickly originally. Like The Incredibles this time around showing as sold out. They certainly have a problem with stock...
This is not a Zavvi exclusive its a general wide release available from all retailers
The Stock found is a supply from StudioCanal
Amazon.UK sold out before Zavvi when originally released
Hmv Ireland were also supplied with stock a few months ago

You make some great points Paul, if this is a re-print then collector's who buy rare steel's hoping there value will increase are in murky water's as technically anything within reason is game, how about A WORLD'S END, KICK ASS 2 ETC reprint anybody.
That's not an issue with me what a steelbook it worth
I'm a collector its having it in my collection that is only thing that matters
I don't care if any of my collection is considered worth more than what I paid for it as I never sell any of my collection so its value to me is that I have it

I also don't mind if any steelbook get a re release as it then means I can purchase a release I did not get first time without having to pay more than retail price

For those who collect a release hoping its an financial investment be prepared for more future re releases of steelbooks from Film Studios and you have seen this started already recently with some popular films
Re releases will always happen with popular films and its normal it happens every year with standard releases and as steelbook collecting has gained lot of new customers in past 2 years there will always be a market for a re release of a steelbook for those who missed out on the previous release that was a few years ago

Back to Rush its hard to tell if this is a re release or just boxes of stock found at StudioCanal as there has been no official announcement if it was a re release

That's not an issue with me what a steelbook it worth
I'm a collector its having it in my collection that is only thing that matters
I don't care if any of my collection is considered worth more than what I paid for it as I never sell any of my collection so its value to me is that I have it

I also don't mind if any steelbook get a re release as it then means I can purchase a release I did not get first time without having to pay more than retail price

For those who collect a release hoping its an financial investment be prepared for more future re releases of steelbooks from Film Studios and you have seen this started already recently with some popular films
Re releases will always happen with popular films and its normal it happens every year with standard releases and as steelbook collecting has gained lot of new customers in past 2 years there will always be a market for a re release of a steelbook for those who missed out on the previous release that was a few years ago

Back to Rush its hard to tell if this is a re release or just boxes of stock found at StudioCanal as there has been no official announcement if it was a re release
I also collect to keep and have no interest in selling a steel on at profit, the only worry I have is that I buy a rare steel that I have been after for a while as a treat on let's say ebay, only for zavvi or someone else to find some a week later as as happened with Rush.