Amazon.co.uk
Base.com
Sainsbury's
Zavvi
Region coding: B
Group Buy - CLICK HERE < hosted by Naughtius Maximus

61TsHtjtJHL._SL1500_.jpg

Additional info from Noodles

Just been chatting to Elliot Cardona (the guy who designed the artwork) and he confirmed that this has "a matte finish with a Pantone red and embossed lettering." Shame it's not gloss, but I can live with it being matte because I like the artwork so much. Can't wait for this one!

Actual Photoshots courtesy of paulboland.
1496946_10202828772100926_1667782533_n.jpg

11507_10202828773260955_1126130939_n.jpg

1622858_10202828773140952_1548283578_n.jpg

1509763_10202828773300956_1288114050_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
paulboland said:
This is not a Zavvi exclusive its a general wide release available from all retailers
The Stock found is a supply from StudioCanal

Fair enough, but it's that's so, why doesn't Amazon have any, or other retailers, only zavvi? Only asking. Are you saying Studio canal said 'hey lets give them all to zavvi', or zavvi said 'hey we'll take them off your hands!'

I don't have any specifics as to why one retailer has more stock or any stock, while other retailers don't. But retailers and studios often work together on 'end of year stock'. Could be part of larger studio contract or one retailer just chose to take on stock vs another.

Finally caved and bought this one. Worked out at about £11.20 delivered from Zavvi.de after using a 20% discount code. Looking forward to watching it in the new year :)

People were so desperate to get hold of this at one time. At one point some random guy contacted me on ebay just on the off chance that I had a copy to sell just because I was selling another steelbook at the time (that had absolutely nothing to do with Rush)... o_O

Just received it with a back scratch:wtf:.Do u think i have any chance to send me a new one or get at least some refund?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1,017.7 KB · Views: 128
ok, I give in.
I swear I have hit every page on this thread and can't find any unsealed/open pix.
the only post that looks like it may have at some point have been removed.
have I missed the post? Is it there?
normally someone puts up some detailed pix, out of 71 pages surely 1 post must have pix!
is there a way to just find the attachments on threads, instead of spending hours trawling through almost identical comments.

ok, I give in.
I swear I have hit every page on this thread and can't find any unsealed/open pix.
the only post that looks like it may have at some point have been removed.
have I missed the post? Is it there?
normally someone puts up some detailed pix, out of 71 pages surely 1 post must have pix!
is there a way to just find the attachments on threads, instead of spending hours trawling through almost identical comments.
Here you buddy, not the best I'm sorry.
20150524_180349_HDR.jpg

20150524_180418_HDR.jpg

20150524_180441_HDR.jpg

Reactions: Lutzo
I like this steelbook way more than the dull brown Kimchidvd (with boring inner art). But a tenner? Zavvi are showing it at £14.99 as of today.

Photos really don't do justice to the colour and finish (and I was a doubter, I didn't buy this first time around).

I've never even seen this yet!

Is it a 'one watch' kind of film? I've absolutely no interest in F1.

no blu steel is def not a 1 watch film have watched this several times and would happily watch again.

its about there lives and rivalary not just formula 1 watch it and you will not be disappointed, ron howard has done very very well with this. who would have thought how richie cunningham has come along :D

basil :thumbs:

Reactions: BluSteel2012