Saint's Row 2 (PS3/Xbox 360 Steelbook) [Germany]

Oct 1, 2011
Comes with slip cover :D

DSC00296.jpg

---------- Post added at 11:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 PM ----------

Just to clarify, there is actually a G1 version as well which is pretty common. But mine is the G2 thus the thread title :scat:

Reactions: FanOfGaming
Comes with slip cover :D

DSC00296.jpg

---------- Post added at 11:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 PM ----------

Just to clarify, there is actually a G1 version as well which is pretty common. But mine is the G2 thus the thread title :scat:

The common G1 version is the XBox 360 one, with the XBox 360 logo/borders and whatnot. The rare G1 is just like what you posted exactly....no logos and was also used for the PC version. I myself have been unable to track it down for months now...it is just as rare as this G2 one... :ohno:

Really? I've found a lot on amazon and eBay Germany for around 30 Euros. I'm just too lazy to pick one up lol!

Are you sure that's the steelbook? The one available everywhere is the CE which comes in a tin. Based on my searches so far, this one is even harder to find mint than mirror's edge. In fact, you can hardly find one at all. :scat: