Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Available June 2012
901247_press01-001.jpg

Price: $299.99
Manufacturer: Hot Toys
Buy link: Click here

Sideshow Collectibles and Hot Toys are proud to present the 1/6th scale Sam Flynn Collectible Figure with Light Cycle from the TRON: Legacy movie. The set is specially equipped with the Light Cycle with LED light-up function, together with the highly detailed Sam Flynn collectible which is specially crafted based on the image of Garrett Hedlund in the movie, highlighting the newly sculpted heads and light-up Tron Warrior suit.

**Battery included for Collectible Figure, button cells are required
**Battery not included for Light Cycle, 3A batteries are required

The Sam Flynn with Light Cycle Collectible Figure Set features:
•Two (2) hand-painted, switch-out heads including:
•One (1) with authentic likeness of Garrett Hedlund as Sam Flynn
•One (1) with helmet
•Body with partial articulation
•Movie-accurate facial expression with detailed hair and skin texture
•One (1) pair of gloved palms for driving Light Cycle
•Switch-out legs including:
•One (1) pair of bending legs for riding position
•One (1) additional left leg for breaking position
•One (1) black Tron Warrior suit with LED light-up function (white light, battery operated) with data disc at the back (not removable)*
•One (1) pair of undetachable black-color boots
•One (1) black helmet
•One (1) 1/6th scale Light Cycle with LED light-up function (white light, battery operated)**

*Battery included for Collectible Figure, button cells are required
**Battery not included for Light Cycle, 3A batteries are required

Attachments

• 901247_press02-001.jpg
    901247_press02-001.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 441
  • 901247_press03-001.jpg
    901247_press03-001.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 419
  • 901247_press07-001.jpg
    901247_press07-001.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 1,320
  • 901247_press08-001.jpg
    901247_press08-001.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 517
  • 901247_press10-001.jpg
    901247_press10-001.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 494
  • 901247_press11-001.jpg
    901247_press11-001.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 389
Last edited by a moderator:
:hilarious: I already Posted this in the TRON Lightcycle thread already but I wanted to see what you thought personally. I actually have had money for this but wasn't sure if it was going to be worth it or not. Now that I see it and I want it really bad! :drool: We have money set aside for Disney World already. We put extra away so we could buy stuff while we are there. So I can get this or Hook. Hook is almost two feet tall and looks awesome as well and is one of my favorite villains! It actually looks like it's one of the animatronics from the ride at Disney! :drool: But then there's the Lightcycle with SamFlynn and you know how much of a TRON fan I am. It's so hard!!! :ohno:

Last edited:
Wouldnt they cost more at Disney world then from sideshow or the like?

Sideshow already has it at retail so if Disney has it it would be the same price. I don't think they will have it though. It would be awesome if they did so I could see it in person but its not supposed to reach the states until the first week in August.

Sideshow already has it at retail so if Disney has it it would be the same price. I don't think they will have it though. It would be awesome if they did so I could see it in person but its not supposed to reach the states until the first week in August.

True, but if you buy through sideshow you least get sideshow points ... and they add up quite quickly given how expensive their stuff is. When my points validate (ie. all items ship) I think I will have close to $500 or so I can use to get an item for free. :drool:

Both would charge you tax .... so I guess the only cost difference is you saving on shipping. But then you gotta deal with getting it back without breaking it etc. Almost better to get it shipped to you and get the points in my book.

True, but if you buy through sideshow you least get sideshow points ... and they add up quite quickly given how expensive their stuff is. When my points validate (ie. all items ship) I think I will have close to $500 or so I can use to get an item for free. :drool:

Both would charge you tax .... so I guess the only cost difference is you saving on shipping. But then you gotta deal with getting it back without breaking it etc. Almost better to get it shipped to you and get the points in my book.

I totally agree. I wouldn't buy it at Disney anyway, not enough room to bring it back in the car anyway. If we get something that is only at Disney we will most definitely not have any room left. :D Are you getting it Wreck?

I wanted to share some first shots I made this morning, while the sunrise ;)

This Bike is fantastic, does fit very well to my other Hot Toys Collectibles and is supreme Quality along with details.

If of interest, I'll post more pictures here the next days, weeks and months, as I do plan a huge Tron Display.

I hope you enjoy...any comments are welcome ;)

Cheers
Sascha

Reactions: surfury and Sigill
That looks stunning Sascha! The detail is inanely good. This is probably a stupid question but is the Sam Flynn figure removable. I thought he was attached to the bike.

That looks stunning Sascha! The detail is inanely good. This is probably a stupid question but is the Sam Flynn figure removable. I thought he was attached to the bike.

I will post more pictures here as mentioned....

Yes, Sam is removable from the Bike, so my pictures are all without him so far. Just because the big package was delivered lately last night via Fedex.

Checkout this link here ;)
https://picasaweb.google.com/decamapi/TronLightCycle?authkey=Gv1sRgCIrLgbSDl6e52QE#slideshow/5768836853488332386

But careful....you'll be addicted to this :hilarious:

Reactions: DB5 and Sigill
I will post more pictures here as mentioned....

Yes, Sam is removable from the Bike, so my pictures are all without him so far. Just because the big package was delivered lately last night via Fedex.

Checkout this link here ;)
https://picasaweb.google.com/decamapi/TronLightCycle?authkey=Gv1sRgCIrLgbSDl6e52QE#slideshow/5768836853488332386

But careful....you'll be addicted to this :hilarious:

Ah ok I see! Thanks for the link, it does look superb. I would really like to get this but i don't know whether I can afford another expensive hobbie! Lol!

TRON: Legacy: 1/6th scale Sam Flynn Collectible Figure with Light Cycle

•MMS 142 TRON: Legacy: 1/6th scale Sam Flynn Collectible Figure with Light Cycle
•MMS 144 TRON: Kevin Flynn

Hi Folks,

here my favourite pictures of the Sam Flynn Tron Light Cycle along with his Dad...Kevin Flynn. I completed all my items that I wanted for the TRON theme...highlight is the self made Tron Base showing the Grid :D

Comments, Critics, etc. are more than welcome ;)