Thursday!
Friday!
Saturday!
Sunday!

EXCLUSIVES!!! - Direct from CCI
EXHIBITORS - Complete
ARTIST ALLEY - Complete

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to get my press badge, if I do then I'll go a day or two. I won't stay in San Diego I'll just drive back home.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

nice if you go we should try to hang out a bit. I have 4 day w/preview night

Last edited:
I'll be there as well. Gonna be there from the 13th-21st. Remember to bring comfortable sneakers. You'll be running around alot.

I'll be there as well. Gonna be there from the 13th-21st. Remember to bring comfortable sneakers. You'll be running around alot.

Nice, I'm there from the 16th to the 21st. There is a wine festival I go to and that is on the 13th and 14th so I have 2 vacations rolled into one.

Actually its my knees that give out, I've learnt from the last 4 NYCCs . My feet are fine, also I am in pretty good shape. But I actually plan on buying 2 ace knee pads/bandages for the con to use, hopin to keep the strenght up just a bit longer to last to the end of the con.

With the newborn ... I just cant get away ...

but next year I'm really planning to be there ... Would be a pleasure to meet any of you.

Reactions: ocielz
maybe maybe not, unlike NYCC I have to worry about luggage EEK! or I'll need to ship it back. I mae no promises but I will do my best to get that one as I suspect another ninja may be interested as well (ahem Kelly) :thumbs:

If Yes then Cool if No then its also cool, No worries. :D

ocielz, they said in that article that it will be sold by Neca after the show.

But the sooner the better Compadre;).......it'll end up on Amazon or eBay later on:)

maybe maybe not, unlike NYCC I have to worry about luggage EEK! or I'll need to ship it back. I mae no promises but I will do my best to get that one as I suspect another ninja may be interested as well (ahem Kelly) :thumbs:

No you go ahead and I'll pass on the Predator this time, thanks for the offer though. Ociel really wants that one and he'd be very grateful if you could pick him up one, that is if your able and all. Ociel likes the Neca Predators and I'm more into the Hot Toys Predators. I hope you have a good time and all Mike but we want pictures of all your goodies when you get back. :D

Last edited:
Reactions: ocielz
No you go ahead and I'll pass on the Predator this time, thanks for the offer though. Ociel really wants that one and he'd be very grateful if you could pick him up one, that is if your able and all. Ociel likes the Neca Predators and I'm more into the Hot Toys Predators. I hope you have a good time and all Mike but we want pictures of all your goodies when you get back. :D

There you go, you learn something new everyday. I did not know different companies sold predator figures, I mean hasbro/takara are the only ones selling transformers so I assumed the same for other franchises.

Ocielz the neca figure is yours if I can get it, it looks like that metroplex is really 2 feet tall so that will need to be shipped back home, if thats the case I'm sure the box can fit a predator figure. Then it just becomes actually being able to obtain it, but I will do my best. :thumbs:

Tons of pictures will be supplied. :thumbs: