11118989-2004301348990895.jpg

11118989-6084301349014595.jpg

11118989-9094301349008289.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the look of this and will be ordering

The image comes from the Theatrical release poster
Saw 2004
Saw_official_poster.jpg

This with a gloss finish might end up decent looking I just hope the image used is a high res image

Last edited:
Zavvi is so low rent these days it's not even funny. I haven't been impressed by anything they've conjured up in a long time. Basic Instinct was their only good steel - too bad my copy seems to have gotten lost in the mail.

Zavvi is so low rent these days it's not even funny. I haven't been impressed by anything they've conjured up in a long time. Basic Instinct was their only good steel - too bad my copy seems to have gotten lost in the mail.
1. It's not Zavvis fault; they don't design or make the steels.
2. Wouldn't you class Whiplash, Ex_Machina, and A Bugs Life (to name just three recent releases) great steelbooks??

1. It's not Zavvis fault; they don't design or make the steels.
2. Wouldn't you class Whiplash, Ex_Machina, and A Bugs Life (to name just three recent releases) great steelbooks??

The fact that Zavvi doesn't design or make them is part of the problem IMO. Can't they "spice up" their steels with slips or something? A steelbook without a slip is just boring regardless of the art, especially the ones with borders (again, IMO)

The fact that Zavvi doesn't design or make them is part of the problem IMO. Can't they "spice up" their steels with slips or something? A steelbook without a slip is just boring regardless of the art, especially the ones with borders (again, IMO)

giphy.gif

So...I guess no one involved in the making of the steel, watched the movie?
As pointed out in earlier posts, he cut off his foot, not his hand.
Also...the back shows a handsaw. That's great and all...but, Dr. Gordon used a hacksaw for his little operation at the end.
And, maybe I am reaching here...but the inside seems to suggest a table saw. Which, of course, wasn't used in the film.
C'mon Zavvi...that is one weak effort!

Reactions: BluSteel2012
??? My post wasn't directed at you, it was aimed at the moron that came up with this design. It was probably the same jackass that came up with the stupid Austin Powers vault design that had absolutely nothing to do with the film.

lol my apologies, then :)

Looking at people's opinions it seems a 50 / 50 on the design. Personally...................

I LOVE IT!!!

Been waiting ages for this! Hope they do the rest of the films, and this design hands down beats the German one, IMO

If it was the foot....yes but since not....it's a pass for me

Seriously I feel like with old titles such as these they can't be arsed with them