Release date: December 5th ,2016
Purchase link: Saw (live)
Price: £16.99
Notes: Limited to 2,000 copies.

11118989-2004301348990895.jpg

11118989-6084301349014595.jpg

11118989-9094301349008289.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks to all those who provided the posters and other photos - I can see now why they didn't use the foot poster art on the cover as it is a tad more gruesome than the forearm art whereas the blue foot art is not worthy of further comment and thank God they didn't use . . . that.
Re: 10% Discount Code - Will this apply when this one is ordered together with 'Silver Linings Playbook' tomorrow?
Have pre-ordered this anyway but will cancel and re-order tomorrow with code.
Just checked other 'Saw' steelbooks and only found one from Germany and that front art is certainly no better than this IMO.

Reactions: Steelselecta
Hmm anyone else find they couldn't pay via PayPal?
Then again after reading the comments here I may save me money.

Thanks to all those who provided the posters and other photos - I can see now why they didn't use the foot poster art on the cover as it is a tad more gruesome than the forearm art whereas the blue foot art is not worthy of further comment and thank God they didn't use . . . that.
Re: 10% Discount Code - Will this apply when this one is ordered together with 'Silver Linings Playbook' tomorrow?
Have pre-ordered this anyway but will cancel and re-order tomorrow with code.
Just checked other 'Saw' steelbooks and only found one from Germany and that front art is certainly no better than this IMO.
The 10% off is only for selected in stock steelbooks
http://www.zavvi.com/offers/steelbo...tm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=AffiliateWin
You don't get 10% off the pre order steelbook itself
When you select Saw and one of the selected titles from the link above it automatically takes 10% off one of in stock steelbooks

Reactions: virkia
Reactions: paulboland
Cancelled original order at GBP 16.99 and re-ordered at GBP 16.14.
Not much off but "Every little helps" and it makes no sense to pay full price unless you have to.

Last edited:
Reactions: Steelselecta
I thought he had to cut his foot off not his hand ???
why is the cover of severed hand ? if I'm correct hands were not cut in this one ... might be wrong.

anyway. not interested.
Who came up with the idea of putting a hand on the front?

There is not one severed hand anywhere in this movie.

Shockingly bad. Just lazy.
Hahahahaha, he has to cut his foot off not his hand. Who was the r*tard who designed this?
That's guff. It'd make much more sense if it was a foot.

I thought it was just me who noticed that. What the hell were they thinking?????