Schindler's List (Possible Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No.?) [Hong Kong]

Would you purchase this steelbook?

• Total voters

Aniv

Premium Supporter
Jan 6, 2015
Release date: TBA
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA

SchindlersList-banner.jpg

This movie is very close to my heart and I had been waiting for an exclusive premium editions since forever.

What do you guys think about this title? Maybe 2 editions.

The HDN Groupbuy if it happens will have exclusive extras.

As a bonus I will be hosting a contest for the best steelbook design. Template that can be used https://www.hidefninja.com/communit...teelbook-art-photoshop-templates-tutorial.11/ or feel free to use any template you like.

Let's give @Noodles something to think about.

A free copy #111 will be provided to the winning design if its selected for use. Must use approved art work (no fan art) and use HDN steelbook design template.

Last edited by a moderator:
Version 7 makes sense to me. :) I like the idea of the photos on Version 4, but I haven't seen the movie since it was in theaters, so I can't remember--are those photos that directly have something to do with the movie?

Reactions: TheJoker
They have so many titles on their plate I wish people would be patient

well emailed john little while ago this is going to be awhile folks

-------
Thanks for the email.

We've worked on the release for couple months but there's not much progress with the designs since it's very restricted release.

We might need to keep working on it for the rest of 2019 to see some progress
-------

basil :thumbs:

-------
Thanks for the email.

We've worked on the release for couple months but there's not much progress with the designs since it's very restricted release.

-------

There goes Steven Spielberg again.

• Haha
Reactions: Noodles

-------
Thanks for the email.

-------

Thanks for sharing Basil.

-------
Thanks for the email.

-------

Thanks for the update. Also, is he aware of the ideas that have been thrown around in here? Concepts/Ideas by @ethnosax @jonnybobbytimmy and myself, theres that French titled poster that @korbendallass posted, theres also those images @Apollon posted, one of which seems to be a cover to a DVD release which I'm surprised if that was given the OK.

Reactions: jonnybobbytimmy

-------
Thanks for the email.

-------

Appreciate the info!

Personally I can see them cancelling this, and I'd much rather they did that and concentrated on other releases, than waste their time/efforts releasing something that looks poor.

• Thanks
Reactions: Basil and DMD4k