Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings (Discless SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive BP-03) [China]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Group buy: hosted by Wreck Box Set - Double Lenti

9CE63022-8081-4B0C-AC93-C67FE3302716.jpeg44303539-CC1B-49D7-B935-CD954A838029.jpeg33D9CD21-D387-40C1-AC94-86FF2585FA5A.jpeg9C365CAB-F5B9-4D0F-802F-19998CB9D609.jpeg

Last edited:
Genuine question, why get the OC if you only want the SL?
Why not save money and just get the SL... (there are places that offer GB for each edition, not just OC and DL)

Why not save money and just get the SL... (there are places that offer GB for each edition, not just OC and DL)

Yeah? Wonder what places those are :rolleyes: , probably he would pay for SL similar price like for whole OC directly from Kevin lol

If he buy whole OC, keep the SL or DL, sell the rest, he get his money back and his single edition will cost him close to zero

Read my original message….there are places that will do GB for all editions
Not really though.. all they are doing is ordering the OC, and splitting it. Charging a higher amount per slip, which is exactly what you can do yourself. Blufans do not sell them individually.

Reactions: Mararagan
Not really though.. all they are doing is ordering the OC, and splitting it. Charging a higher amount per slip, which is exactly what you can do yourself. Blufans do not sell them individually.
I didnt say blufans did, i said GB’s offer them.

Seems weird that BF stopped with individual copies tbh

1- I only deal with 2 GB hosts and neither of them offer editions outside of the normal OC or DL only options for Blufans

2- When I secured my copies ages ago I did so by going for all 3 OC's. I'm appreciative of the GB host giving me the chance to secure them with no fuss so not going to mess them about by telling them now I only want 2 OC's and a DL of the last one

Reactions: yeslek
1- I only deal with 2 GB hosts and neither of them offer editions outside of the normal OC or DL only options for Blufans

2- When I secured my copies ages ago I did so by going for all 3 OC's. I'm appreciative of the GB host giving me the chance to secure them with no fuss so not going to mess them about by telling them now I only want 2 OC's and a DL of the last one
Fair enough.
Just genuinely wondered as its hassle to buy and resell (did it myself way back with John Wick 1 but that was as I wanted to decide in hand as to what edition i’d keep. Was hassle shifting the others mind)

Least you get a choice of keeping the OC box

Reactions: tanokike