Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings (Discless SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive BP-03) [China]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Group buy: hosted by Wreck Box Set - Double Lenti

9CE63022-8081-4B0C-AC93-C67FE3302716.jpeg44303539-CC1B-49D7-B935-CD954A838029.jpeg33D9CD21-D387-40C1-AC94-86FF2585FA5A.jpeg9C365CAB-F5B9-4D0F-802F-19998CB9D609.jpeg

Last edited:
Yeah this looks fantastic too. Blufans back to their best on these last few steels tbf to them. I don't love the gotg3 steel design, but the finish is excellent regardless.

They were never below the "best" :naughty::cigar::coffee:. Yeah sometimes hit and miss with their slips (just from the top of my head the Last Jedi, Avengers IW, and from the latest maybe the Prestige SL/FS) , but as far astheir STEELBOOKS go, to me they were always the best - finish and artwork-wise. Even before these three like you mentioned, Gatsby - awesome release, 007 NTTD - awesome release allaround, The Prestige - only FS and SL are weak, otherwise top release.

This Shang-Chi is a pure gold :drool::drool:

Reactions: milky
They were never below the "best" :naughty::cigar::coffee:. Yeah sometimes hit and miss with their slips (just from the top of my head the Last Jedi, Avengers IW, and from the latest maybe the Prestige SL/FS) , but as far astheir STEELBOOKS go, to me they were always the best - finish and artwork-wise. Even before these three like you mentioned, Gatsby - awesome release, 007 NTTD - awesome release allaround, The Prestige - only FS and SL are weak, otherwise top release.

This Shang-Chi is a pure gold :drool::drool:
Can't say I agree. Blufans always knocked it out of the park with their disney and mcu etc.. steels, but less so since, up until this last year. Which yes, includes gatsby, 007 & Prestige.

There's a big fat 4/5 year gap in between lol For which the vast majority have been lacking the wow factor for me to be honest.

Reactions: yeslek
those are early pics .... gotg is supposed to ship next as that is all the addresses they are askign for.

Reactions: yeslek
Keep coming back to this one… see its still in stock and think if is come payday, am gonna take it as a sign, and order the OC
(Have a DL on order but keep wishing I’d gone for the OC now…)