Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings (Discless SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive BP-03) [China]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Group buy: hosted by Wreck Box Set - Double Lenti

9CE63022-8081-4B0C-AC93-C67FE3302716.jpeg44303539-CC1B-49D7-B935-CD954A838029.jpeg33D9CD21-D387-40C1-AC94-86FF2585FA5A.jpeg9C365CAB-F5B9-4D0F-802F-19998CB9D609.jpeg

Last edited:
I got the worldwide steelbook and it's actually a decent effort with a debossed title and spot gloss, so I'm happy with just having that.

@Wreck : Hi, despite the 5 day delay, I still haven't had a tracking number.
France Spain Italy will take longer then all others. Esp France. This is what im told from Blufans. I believe most France orders are coming by way of reshipment from UK.

Also I uploaded 1 click orders only for all those in first batch. Those who have ordered in the last few weeks yours likely has not shipped yet. So no need to message about tracking, just be patient and you'll receive an order update email when tracking is supplied.

France Spain Italy will take longer then all others. Esp France. This is what im told from Blufans. I believe most France orders are coming by way of reshipment from UK.

Also I uploaded 1 click orders only for all those in first batch. Those who have ordered in the last few weeks yours likely has not shipped yet. So no need to message about tracking, just be patient and you'll receive an order update email when tracking is supplied.

Thank you for your answer. Indeed for Doctor Strange 2, the package was sent from the United Kingdom.

Sorry if I'm impatient with tracking, but as I have problems with the postal service, I need to be able to anticipate the arrival of the package to avoid problems.

This one has by far the best box of the 3. Firstly because of the finish but also as the artwork A- doesn't look weird face on cutting off parts of the image and B- doesn't look weird on the shelf spine facing out again due to bits of the image being visible. Typical really as was going to sell the box for this release.

SL has always been my favourite edition of the 3 here and that's the one I'll definitely be opening as does look nice. I'll probably keep the DL as well but the FS will definitely be sold

This one has by far the best box of the 3. Firstly because of the finish but also as the artwork A- doesn't look weird face on cutting off parts of the image and B- doesn't look weird on the shelf spine facing out again due to bits of the image being visible. Typical really as was going to sell the box for this release.

SL has always been my favourite edition of the 3 here and that's the one I'll definitely be opening as does look nice. I'll probably keep the DL as well but the FS will definitely be sold
cool story bro
:naughty:

• Haha
Reactions: Patr0n