Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings (Discless SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive BP-03) [China]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Group buy: hosted by Wreck Box Set - Double Lenti

9CE63022-8081-4B0C-AC93-C67FE3302716.jpeg44303539-CC1B-49D7-B935-CD954A838029.jpeg33D9CD21-D387-40C1-AC94-86FF2585FA5A.jpeg9C365CAB-F5B9-4D0F-802F-19998CB9D609.jpeg

Last edited:
Might be a bit late. Many DLs have already shipped.
I sent an email in response to the order confirmation email 3 weeks ago but I received no response. I am having problems with the delivery person at my current address, which is why I would like to have it delivered to another address.

Have the tracking numbers been communicated?

Received my DL yesterday. Thanks @Wreck.

It looked like there was a slash extending up the entire spine but luckily it was just to the seal and didn’t damage the slipbox.

I sent an email in response to the order confirmation email 3 weeks ago but I received no response. I am having problems with the delivery person at my current address, which is why I would like to have it delivered to another address.

Unfortunate. Wreck will be the only one who can answer that for you then, sorry. Tracking numbers have been circulated to some buyers, not all. The vast majority of DLs are in transit already, I do not believe OCs have shipped yet though.

My DL was supposed to arrive today but didn’t turn up. Hopefully tomorrow

You knows yours is in China? lol I don't even have my tracking number yet. All good, I'm a patient person
I got the tracking numbers in my post office app as soon as they are in a system. They are not in the spreadsheet yet but I know its Shang Chi coz I got nothing else from China and this tr. number is Chinese

I've got one 3D disc to bung in the steel. Can't say those Japanese Imports are cheap for anyone though lol

I got a BD/4k discs from one of the recent 2 for £20 deals Zavvi were running, bagged discs for Manta's Black Widow steel at the same time.

Japanese retailers are still supporting 3D, huh? Glad to hear 3D is still supported in some territories.

The whole set looks quality and well made but I just find a disconnect between the front and back images of the steelbook. Colour scheme, poster choice...just feels like 2 different retailers stuck together.

@Wreck If the package has been shipped, is it possible to have the tracking number please? Order 4500
just got tracking, please be patient for shop email.

GOTG DL has been shipped, but i uploaded all tracking
working on 1clicks for GOTG now.
Shang Chi next.
If no email in 5 days feel free to contact, otherwise please wait. (not a message to just you, so no offence , just to all. ha. I get a lot of emails asking for tracking.) Love the new customers, but FYI no need to panic folks, been doing this 10+ years its common to wait for premium releases in this hobby, but shouldnt be common for 6 month type stuff! I dont commend those other retailers who take advantage, but up to 3 months can be the norm! I also opened pre-orders later then all others on these releases as I dont believe in holding your money hostage! Sometimes I can be left out the loop and have held your money, but never intentional compared to some other places/retailers. And with a 10+ year track record as you can see, and saw with "The Prestige" where I may have held your money for up to a year due to release setbacks that there was no setbacks from the HDN end! And never really addressed that but I appreciate the loyalty as I only had to refund a couple people where as others waited it out and I thank you.

Unfortunate. Wreck will be the only one who can answer that for you then, sorry. Tracking numbers have been circulated to some buyers, not all. The vast majority of DLs are in transit already, I do not believe OCs have shipped yet though.
While i was asked for addresses a while ago, and submitted them, I did not receive tracking until yesterday. Given the good relationship we have, they shipped ahead of time, but of course it hasnt allowed me to get out tracking before time. While that may not be be beneficial to all, I still appreciate it the gesture as it continues to keep nothing held up from the HDN end from a shipping standpoint. Sorry, but was out of my control.

Doubt I could have got your address changed in the last few weeks anyhow to accommodate that order. While I dont remember your email off hand as I have many that ask "hey wheres my order" or "has this shipped " etc. So sometimes they ship before I even know so I can only say "no" at the time if being honest and thats what I do.

Real nice set in hand. Great lentis and the steel is lovely. Booklet however, some of the images aren’t the highest quality Imo.

Reactions: samdavies