spass

S.P.A.S.Secretary
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 5, 2012
Norway
Release date: April 28, 2017 May 19, 2017
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenticular - Blu Box Pre-order live January 6, 2017
Price: £25.99 (EU) - £21.66 (ROW) - £27.99 (EU) - £23.33 (ROW) - £59.99 (EU) - £49.99 (ROW)

Full Slip | Lenticular Slip | Blu Box

fullset.jpg set-1.jpg set4-1.jpg
SotD.jpg
SotD (inside).jpg
SotD (back).jpg
SotD (Full slip).jpg
SotD (Lenticular).jpg
SotD (Blu Box).jpg

upload_2016-12-30_15-38-9-png.284008

Last edited:
Will that be after the PayPal protection expires???

I would strongly urge anyone still waiting for their copy to open a dispute before PayPal protection expires. You can always close the dispute if you miraculously receive your copy within the dispute period.

I ordered 31 March so I am good for a while. I have waited this long so no point in cancelling at this point, plus I want what I ordered. Believe me I am aggravated but I am well beyond the point of became stressed over it. It is easy enough to redirect my focus to bigger and better things like my Star Wars Blufans that came yesterday or my HDZeta Sucker Punch that is out for delivery and so on...

Ordered on Day 1 within a minute after it went live and still waiting. What does it make me, another polite n patient Japanese? **** NO:angry:
Gonna cancel if I don't get my copy by the end of June n give EB what I've promised:mad:
Here you go @EverythingBlu :drool: Just opened a case on PayPal;)
Don't even try n ship it now cuz I want nothing from you but my money:whistle:
No more boom boom for EverythingBullshit:kiss: Sayonara for good:cry:
tumblr_ng4ktripDM1u2mompo1_400.gif

Much of the animosity could have been avoided if @EverythingBlu were transparent and honest.

There's a problem with shipping orders? Well explain the issue to your customers, offer to keep them updated and actually communicate with them.

Instead they lie to their customers or ignore their concerns altogether. It doesn't take a Stephen Hawken to realise this will make customers wary and damage your reputation. Here we are in July and there are still unfulfilled orders with people having no idea when they will receive what they paid for, honestly, it's really pathetic and kinda cowardly.

v35lifs.gif

Yes, unfortunate that EBlu couldn't get their act together at the end and inform ALL customers about the status of unfulfilled orders.

That being said it's naïve to assume that this ultimately messy release will have any detrimental effect at all on THE MUMMY TRILOGY for example and as a true Brit company they'll be bloodied but unbowed . . . down even but not out.
Torn.png

• Thanks
Reactions: robbodoc
Oh my word, I just came back onto this thread as was wondering how it was still going. I can't believe some people are still waiting. I am genuinely shocked and frankly, pretty concerned about that. I've got mine, but I've preordered The Mummy Trilogy... yikes x

Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
Here you go @EverythingBlu :drool: Just opened a case on PayPal;)
Don't even try n ship it now cuz I want nothing from you but my money:whistle:
No more boom boom for EverythingBullshit:kiss: Sayonara for good:cry:
tumblr_ng4ktripDM1u2mompo1_400.gif

:thumbs::thumbs:

I think I withdraw my statement from a couple of pages before, i.e. not bothering about the money anymore, but will actually do the same today/Monday the latest.

If somebody still cares, I received mine blubox finally :whistle::D....but to be honest, there is zero excitement after all those troubles and waiting, so I´m not sure what I´m gonna do with it. Either way, I´m probably finished with EB for good, depends how they handle a Mummy release....

• Thanks
Reactions: virkia
If somebody still cares, I received mine blubox finally :whistle::D....but to be honest, there is zero excitement after all those troubles and waiting, so I´m not sure what I´m gonna do with it. Either way, I´m probably finished with EB for good, depends how they handle a Mummy release....
What's you're order number mate? #1535 and no luck!!!

What's you're order number mate? #1535 and no luck!!!

I had #1582, but numbers doesn´t really matter here, check the history of this thread If you have time :LOL:, there is something very fishy with their shipping :whistle:. It´s really sad that some people still waiting for dispatch, ridiculous!

So does this increase the value of the steelbook since it's even more limited because not all went out, or decrease because of the negativity surrounding the company?

In spite of all the negative comments I read on this forum about shipping delays, I took a chance and ordered the fullslip last Wednesday, June 28th. I got paranoid after two days and emailed them on June 30th to follow up and this is their honest response:

Hello,

Our apologies. We are dealing with a back log of orders as we hit some issues on release of Shaun of The Dead though we are almost up to speed. We have noted that your order ships in the next day or two.

Thank your for your patience.

Kind Regards
EverythingBlu

Today, July 3rd, they kept their word and I got a dispatch email. I have high hopes that they have learned their lesson and the Mummy Trilogy will be a much better experience......fingers crosssed :angel:

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: dfoles
Ugh, this is such a bad situation. While IMO they have a great quality product, it seems like they don't have the man power. I feel bad for the people still waiting and I feel bad for the people trying to fulfill orders. Maybe they would benefit from being a U.K. only retailer and let group buys filter things out to the rest of the world.

I hope they stick around long enough to make things right and win over some people. At least let them make it to Hot Fuzz!

• Helpful Post
Reactions: kbr1656
I got paranoid after two days and emailed them on June 30th
Thai's what comes of reading this thread ;)

So does this increase the value of the steelbook since it's even more limited because not all went out, or decrease because of the negativity surrounding the company?
Increase . . . without a shadow of a doubt . . . as with anything else that's sold out and only available on the secondary market . . . and not forgetting that the package is a single retailer exclusive and that it's the only premium package of this little gem of a movie worldwide.
Also not forgetting it's the first U.K. premium package containing a brand new steelbook . . . as well as being the first in what could be a set of three Bluboxes produced to complete the "Cornetto Trilogy" - each with brand new steelbooks.

Last edited:
Reactions: Threat
In spite of all the negative comments I read on this forum about shipping delays, I took a chance and ordered the fullslip last Wednesday, June 28th. I got paranoid after two days and emailed them on June 30th to follow up and this is their honest response:

Hello,

Our apologies. We are dealing with a back log of orders as we hit some issues on release of Shaun of The Dead though we are almost up to speed. We have noted that your order ships in the next day or two.

Thank your for your patience.

Kind Regards
EverythingBlu

Today, July 3rd, they kept their word and I got a dispatch email. I have high hopes that they have learned their lesson and the Mummy Trilogy will be a much better experience......fingers crosssed :angel:

And again, i'm still waiting for the shipping, i ordered and payed on day1. People who order it months later got their order shipped after few days. No more words.....

Last edited: