Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: August 12, 2019
Purchase links: Zavvi - Amazon UK - WB Shop - HMV
Price: £29.99

51vKrwwB7pL._AC_SY400_.jpg

51tGtCcvQML._AC_SY400_.jpg 415IcXNlKfL._AC_SY400_.jpg 51S0RGZ4AKL._AC_SY400_.jpg

91jxjaysZsL._SX385_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: willbar84
This one up at Amazon.FR (same visual as Best Buy):-
View attachment 434627
Same as amazon.de also then (4K)

So the actual artwork options I can stick to UK and Amazon Germany as my cheapest option to get the alternative artworks. There doesn't seem to be as many at the moment like there were with the other DC releases.
I wonder if they will do an illustrated version for this?

I think it’s odd Zavvi hasn’t updated the artwork yet
Nothing odd about it some retailers update listings on their website at different times
WB Shop also not yet updated the artwork yet on their website

Amazon and HMV have updated the artwork

Zavvi and WB Shop will eventually get around to putting up the artwork

4K/2D steelbook in the UK this is the artwork

• Helpful Post
Reactions: dfoles
with being the self proclaimed 'home of steelbooks,' you would think zavvi would be ahead of the game with product image updating and that sort of thing.

I imaging they have somebody employed who's title is 'Director of Steelbook Affairs' ... or maybe not

Reactions: Felix_ro
with being the self proclaimed 'home of steelbooks,' you would think zavvi would be ahead of the game with product image updating and that sort of thing.

I imaging they have somebody employed who's title is 'Director of Steelbook Affairs' ... or maybe not
....they do, the're just constantly tinkering with the computerized stock system to make it in real time seventh year running :D

Nothing odd about it some retailers update listings on their website at different times
WB Shop also not yet updated the artwork yet on their website

Amazon and HMV have updated the artwork

Zavvi and WB Shop will eventually get around to putting up the artwork

4K/2D steelbook in the UK this is the artwork
View attachment 434788
So you reckon this is the zavvi artwork as I have had this on pre order but my local will sell it which has the same and will be much cheaper due to exchange rate, if zavvi was different I may just keep the pre order open but don't need two of same. And it's cheaper local

So you reckon this is the zavvi artwork as I have had this on pre order but my local will sell it which has the same and will be much cheaper due to exchange rate, if zavvi was different I may just keep the pre order open but don't need two of same. And it's cheaper local
Zavvi are selling the same UK trade wide steelbook they just not updated the artwork on their website likely just have forgotten to update the listing

WB Shop have updated their listing

Only 1 steelbook release in UK and it's this one

This is the Best Buy version but I'm guessing they will all be the same regarding finish.

Yes, same gloss finish but different treatment:-
Taiwan (ROW) -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- U.S. ---------------------------------------------------------------I

1564104019437.png
1564104169349.png