Milwaukee
Release Date: May 14th, 2012

Courtesy of Snowblood:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Order Link

£17.99

Last edited:
It has seemed that way up to this point in time. All of the WB and Universal titles I have bought from other countries have been region free for me to view. I just want to make sure this is before I buy it. It was an amazing film in theatres, can't wait to see on Blu-Ray.

It's a good rule of thumb, but not 100% true at times. Everyone I have bought from abroad has played except one. WB's John Rambo blu-ray digibook (premium collection) was region locked.

Excellent news thanks for sharing P :scat:
Looks like I have to order the Japanese steelbook for the first film now as my 1st print German steelbook has a printed fsk logo :rolleyes:

It's excellent news. It means there will be backcover artwork as well. :oohyeah:

Grab that Japanese steelbook. It has btw the same artwork as the Futureshop Ironpack. I prefer steelbook above Ironpacks. :) Easy to choose here. :)

It's excellent news. It means there will be backcover artwork as well. :oohyeah:

Grab that Japanese steelbook. It has btw the same artwork as the Futureshop Ironpack. I prefer steelbook above Ironpacks. :) Easy to choose here. :)
Yeah man we think alike lol, I already emailed them to add 2 more titles (Inception & SH) to my pending order 'IF POSSIBLE', will await further instructions otherwise will have to create a fresh order all over again :rolleyes: