Shooter (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Play Exclusive) [United Kingdom]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Shooter: Paramount Centenary Edition (Play.com Exclusive Steelbook) (Blu-ray)
Release Date: August 13th, 2012
Notes: Inside art and no printed text on back cover
Play.com
Wreck's original thread here

Artwork:
shooter_play.jpg

shooter_back.jpg

shooter_inside.jpg

Actual pics: (tx to snooloui)
IMG_0564.jpg

IMG_0567.jpg

IMG_0568.jpg

IMG_0569.jpg

IMG_0570.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I just received mine Last week. I thought the movie moved along pretty good and the surround sound was great. Definitely a beautiful looking steel and since I am from the Philly suburbs having the skyline on the back is the icing on the cake.

^^
Not sure what kind of steelbooks you find "not cheap" because all the ones you have dissed recently have pretty much all the qualities collectors look for. Sounds like you're in a bad mood and no steel is going to make you happy right now lol.

Reactions: Manofsteel and ETSC
^^
Not sure what kind of steelbooks you find "not cheap" because all the ones you have dissed recently have pretty much all the qualities collectors look for. Sounds like you're in a bad mood and no steel is going to make you happy right now lol.

no i just like good quality ones...its all my personal opinions mate..
holding hansel and gretel ES which of great quality and this u will understand...
also look at star trek zavvi vs play.com

to be honest i dont really care what other collectors think...:p

no i just like good quality ones...its all my personal opinions mate..
holding hansel and gretel ES which of great quality and this u will understand...
also look at star trek zavvi vs play.com

to be honest i dont really care what other collectors think...:p

Again, this one is a quality Steelbook. A quality matte finish and clean artwork. If you want to pick on some releases, try Fox or Warner, they release plenty of shoddy Steelbooks. If you think this one is bad, then I don't think you're going to find many to like.

Again, this one is a quality Steelbook. A quality matte finish and clean artwork. If you want to pick on some releases, try Fox or Warner, they release plenty of shoddy Steelbooks. If you think this one is bad, then I don't think you're going to find many to like.

thats exactly what i mean opinion...its my opinion so dont try to change it guys...i do like a lot...so dont just pick the bad comments i make about some...
some steels are made just to be made..
so yeh...let me juist make this post...and just make another one with your opinion man...no need to try and change mine...

Reactions: Gamesgaryjp
Resurrecting some old steelbook threads here.

Danny Glover at the Calgary Expo signed my Shooter steelbook. I felt a little like a cash cow; the moment he signed the steelbook he was onto the next person - you've got your autograph, go away.

shooter.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: