Shooter (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Play Exclusive) [United Kingdom]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Shooter: Paramount Centenary Edition (Play.com Exclusive Steelbook) (Blu-ray)
Release Date: August 13th, 2012
Notes: Inside art and no printed text on back cover
Play.com
Wreck's original thread here

Artwork:
shooter_play.jpg

shooter_back.jpg

shooter_inside.jpg

Actual pics: (tx to snooloui)
IMG_0564.jpg

IMG_0567.jpg

IMG_0568.jpg

IMG_0569.jpg

IMG_0570.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I know but some guys here want to keep their steelbooks sealed.

I know I was only joking. It's a bit ridiculous that some are getting Steelbooks without discs though. It seems like every release has a batch with defects of some kind nowadays. They need to refocus on quality as they seem to be producing them with little regard to the finished product and sending any old tat off to the retailers.

Since day one it's shipped with SPR, I am stilling waiting for my copy to arrive. :( It never took so long, anybody else having these problems lately?

I know I was only joking. It's a bit ridiculous that some are getting Steelbooks without discs though. It seems like every release has a batch with defects of some kind nowadays. They need to refocus on quality as they seem to be producing them with little regard to the finished product and sending any old tat off to the retailers.

If I ever receive a steelbook with no disc and kept it sealed, I would be happy. It would be a bit of a collectors item.

http://www.play.com/DVD/Blu-ray/4-/32146514/0/Shooter-Paramount-Centenary-Edition/ListingDetails.html?source=9593&_$ja=tsid:11853%7Cprd:85386&awc=1418_1349110946_447b715073917560fe721e8f85b99b47

Reactions: mattyj
Price reduction from play.com! This week only -> £8.99

£8.99 instead of £10.99 2 pound reduction

€13.49 instead of €14.99 1.50 euro reduction

play doesn't seem very fair in its pricing in euros at the moment
ive also noticed alot of steelbooks have gone up in price when buying in euros but remain the same price in pounds

£8.99 instead of £10.99 2 pound reduction

€13.49 instead of €14.99 1.50 euro reduction

play doesn't seem very fair in its pricing in euros at the moment
ive also noticed alot of steelbooks have gone up in price when buying in euros but remain the same price in pounds

Was it not €13.49 when released??

I can't remember what I paid for it!! :hilarious: