Shooter (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Play Exclusive) [United Kingdom]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Shooter: Paramount Centenary Edition (Play.com Exclusive Steelbook) (Blu-ray)
Release Date: August 13th, 2012
Notes: Inside art and no printed text on back cover
Play.com
Wreck's original thread here

Artwork:
shooter_play.jpg

shooter_back.jpg

shooter_inside.jpg

Actual pics: (tx to snooloui)
IMG_0564.jpg

IMG_0567.jpg

IMG_0568.jpg

IMG_0569.jpg

IMG_0570.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it the first release with different logos on the disc like the german fsk logo or the re-release? The second version has no german audio.

I did take a picture of it with the disc but it wouldn't appear properly. Redone it now though, edited it into the post. Looks like it's the first one you describe.

Here it is too:

IMG_0569.jpg

Reactions: GER and funkeule
Thank you for the pic.
But, can you confirm "German Audio" on the disc?

Strange that the disk has an FSK rating logo on it (as well as UK,Irish, Australian and Dutch. like a lot of Blu-rays, I assume they are mass produced to be marketed in various countries without the need to print separate copies for each country, this edition just being a repackaged disk in a Play steelbook) yet the disk had no German audio or subtitle options, is this common? Its not something Ive noticed before (Not being German its not something I look for lol) but usually if a film is available in the UK, if its not in English language it at least has English subs

There are two releases. The first with the same disc surface and german audio and a re-release without but I do not know if the re-release has the same disc surface and is just pressed without german sound.