Shooter (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Play Exclusive) [United Kingdom]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Shooter: Paramount Centenary Edition (Play.com Exclusive Steelbook) (Blu-ray)
Release Date: August 13th, 2012
Notes: Inside art and no printed text on back cover
Play.com
Wreck's original thread here

Artwork:
shooter_play.jpg

shooter_back.jpg

shooter_inside.jpg

Actual pics: (tx to snooloui)
IMG_0564.jpg

IMG_0567.jpg

IMG_0568.jpg

IMG_0569.jpg

IMG_0570.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
On the special features tab it says "artwork subject to change"

would love the artwork to stay the same myself!!!

Damn and i just got the German release:( will wait and see if the artwork is .....tempting;)

Just? Why? Wreck announced these weeks ago. I'm pretty sure this will better the German release if Play.com's other recent steels are anything to go by.

Meant to say a couple of weeks ago along with many more steels. Before El Chingon de Wreck had mentioned anything :cool:

I'm sure if you eBayed it now, you'd still get a good price before people realise. I'm pretty sure this will have much better artwork, so personally i'm going to take the risk and sell my copy.

Reactions: ocielz
Possible artwork:

32146514_500x500_1.jpg

Doesn't say that the artwork is going to change for it so crossing fingers :ohno:

but embossed I hope!

---------- Post added at 01:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 PM ----------

Damn and i just got the German release:( will wait and see if the artwork is .....tempting;)

Hey My friend, just hold on to that German release...because I could never get that for a cheap price!:naughty: hehehe!

The german cover is pretty nice IMO.... underrated steel. Will be hard to top the cover art of the german one. Back obviously is another story :rolleyes:

If this one comes with inside artwork it will probably be better than the German edition considering it had none. Of course it all depends on what they come up with for the front artwork though.