Show off thread-Most Expensive/Most Rare Blu-ray/DVD Ltd Edition you have!

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
A new thread to let your hair down and show off your prized possessions you've collected over the years in Limited Edition Blu-Ray or DVD Sets-all collectors welcomed-'value' /'rarity' and 'meaning' are as individual as the collector of course. So if you love it, post it, regardless if your collection is big or small. Have a very expensive Limited Edition, or Rare Edition? Post a pic and let show your pride in your collection.

A few houserules to keep this fun and drama free:

This is primarily for Non-Steelbooks. Please do not post pictures with multiple copies of Limited editions of the same item to trade bait (Please see Trade Forum to buy/sell with members and for forum rules).

Out of respect to our members still searching for these at reasonable prices, this type of multi-qty pic causes unnecessary ranting and raving and can cause members to fall out. Unlike some other forums ours is moderated and run by actual collectors and movie fans. HDN works hard behind the scenes to create a friendly community of all types of movie enthusiasts. Those posts will be deleted-this is a fun 'show off' thread for your own personal collection.

Thanks-lets see what cha got! :scat:

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 13745

All autographed except Avengers MetalPak in the middle.

Autographs include: Stan Lee, Robert Downy Jr. , Jon Faverau , Chris Hemsworth

also have the Scarface Humidor.... which has AMAZING craftsmanship.

View attachment 13743

but my favorite is my custom Book of Eli figure that I made from the ground up all by myself except for purchasing a the custom head sculpt and paying one of McFarlane's painters to paint.

View attachment 13747

Last edited by a moderator:
thx, I like the removable wall clings ... they give you like 30 or so in a pack and you choose which ones you like. It was Avengers themed. I recently bought a TDKr pack as well. Were like $15 bucks.

Reactions: digitalbabe
hm, i really cant say

wich one the best is, i love them all!
and i love my Bluray Corner! 359 blurry movies, im seeing forwards to see your limited collectors and movie collections! love the Bank robber joker!
thanx!
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    198.8 KB · Views: 1,120
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    173.1 KB · Views: 1,135
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 1,081
Last edited:
Without trying to poo-poo on this thread....... isn't this thread for posting Limited Edition Blu-Rays? As at the moment it just seems people are posting pictures of their collection and/or items that are not Blu-Ray which leads me to say this thread should be put into the 'Members Collections' area as 'Your Most Prized Possession' thread

Without trying to poo-poo on this thread....... isn't this thread for posting Limited Edition Blu-Rays? As at the moment it just seems people are posting pictures of their collection and/or items that are not Blu-Ray which leads me to say this thread should be put into the 'Members Collections' area as 'Your Most Prized Possession' thread

well .... steelbooks are often marketed as "limited edition" so that is what my first pic has .... then in the 2nd the scarface humidor was like a special collectors editon as it did include the movie inside. But yeah my BOE fig shouldnt be in here. :p And presidento had many CE/LE in his pics. So yeah we''re on topic ... but we're def walking a thin line haha

Mr President-great looking room! Are those 'Benno' shelves from Ikea that you use for your Blu-Rays?

Yes it is :)

---------- Post added at 09:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 PM ----------

Mr President-great looking room! Are those 'Benno' shelves from Ikea that you use for your Blu-Rays?

well .... steelbooks are often marketed as "limited edition" so that is what my first pic has .... then in the 2nd the scarface humidor was like a special collectors editon as it did include the movie inside. But yeah my BOE fig shouldnt be in here. :p And presidento had many CE/LE in his pics. So yeah we''re on topic ... but we're def walking a thin line haha

Haha sorry guys :p

I'm gonna post this here and then all the other stuff aswell in the collector thread.

This is my ticket to the Star Wars Saga day in London in May 2005. Shown at the Empire in Leicester Square, all 6 movies were shown back to back in order of release.. Ending with the World Premier of Episode 3, introduced by George Lucas himself (I got to shake his hand! Woop)

I'm guessing these are extremely rare, only 1300 were printed and I've not seen any other images of the online.. So here ya go :)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347139327.888524.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347139342.478724.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347139359.734945.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347139372.812078.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347139387.567830.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347139404.367438.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347139416.036917.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347139427.956073.jpg

A lot of people keep they're prized possessions with regular Blus etc. Lets try to keep this particular thread to the truly rare stuff. Am not at comp today but we can always move posts cooey lol:)

STAFF-Community Manager

Sent from LV-426

Hard to choose, but here it goes:

tumblr_m2cp28MUgt1qhacsoo1_500.jpg

Wall-E - Limited Collector's Box set (Japan)
How it stay in my shelves:
7090148309_1e511c2c32_c.jpg

Scarface Humidor (US)

tumblr_m28pipx2jY1qhacsoo1_500.jpg

Edward Scissorhands - Limited to 100 Gift Set with Snowglobe (HK)
photo14mr.jpg

Did you ever try to display the humidor with the lid open or it wouldn't fit on the shelf like that?

Honestly, I never tried to display it with the lid opened because I really think the Tony Montana badge wouldn't be shown and it's so cute..
blogger-image--1718310788.jpg