snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: December 15th, 2014
Purchase links: Sin City: A Dame to Kill For
Price: £23.99
Notes: Limited to 4,000 copies. Includes 3D edition.

First 2,000 customers will also get a free Jessica Alba canvas -
http://www.zavvi.com/merch-posters/sin-city-nancy-jessica-alba-canvas-art-print/10939186.html?affil=awin&utm_source=AWin-111498&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=AffiliateWin

10985782-1411132958-202942.jpg

10985782-1411132958-202721.jpg 10985782-1411132958-202937.jpg 10985782-1411132958-202710.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't believe this film didn't even make 40 mill world wide was just as good as first I thought. That's what u get when u spend almost ten years getting a sequel out I guess

Can't believe this film didn't even make 40 mill world wide was just as good as first I thought. That's what u get when u spend almost ten years getting a sequel out I guess

There was a 7 year gap between Alien and Aliens and a 16 year gap between Return of the Jedi and Phantom Menace so the big gap doesn't really explain why this movie bombed. I blame it on bad scheduling and not good enough promotional work in anticipation for the release.

Looking foward to this release, I hope Royal Mail still likes me and send this release out early again (2 days), I wouldn't mind another rare Saturday delivery. :LOL:

Sin City 2 was such a disappointment for me. I liked the Joseph Gordon-Levitt storyline, but the other ones I wish had ended with the first Sin City. I was really looking forward to completely new characters and stories; thought they tied them up nicely at the end of number 1. I realize they were following the stories from the graphic novels, but still. Just weak execution. I grabbed the Future Shop version of this here in Canada though so that my collection looks all pretty. That, and I love supporting 3D steelbook releases. :D

Reactions: Metasyntactic
There was a 7 year gap between Alien and Aliens and a 16 year gap between Return of the Jedi and Phantom Menace so the big gap doesn't really explain why this movie bombed. I blame it on bad scheduling and not good enough promotional work in anticipation for the release.

I agree, but I also would put an element of "viewer idiocy" into it. So many people I know who saw the first one just completely didn't 'get' it! They didn't appreciate it at all and the mixing of the story lines confused them :rolleyes:

Dispatched!! :D
Ditto :) I was expecting to get a payment error email as my card got replaced a while ago, but luckily it seems the 30 days it was still valid for aren't up yet. :D Thankfully that means I don't end up having to re-order at a higher cost!

Last edited:
Reactions: BradG1984
Despatched, I really hope they hold fire on BATB until tomorrow as the wallet is looking a little empty and tomorrow it will be full :)