Sin City: A Dame to Kill For (Blu-ray Slipbox) (Novamedia Exclusive No.5) [Korea]

Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release date: June 12, 2015
Purchase link: Novamedia - OOS
Price:
$33.00

Note: 1000 copies - Limited print run

11255849_583084918461951_3749393215584586717_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not really sold on that holofoil at all. Korean releases have always had a thing for it, but it's really creeping up a lot lately. This would've been great with just a silver foil finish. Less is more.

Still looks great though.

I'm not really sold on that holofoil at all. Korean releases have always had a thing for it, but it's really creeping up a lot lately. This would've been great with just a silver foil finish. Less is more.

Still looks great though.

i agree as well. nova are going overkill with the use of holofoil and i feel its just not needed on everything especially sin city which is a black and white film!

Why is Nova using too much holofoil? Wasn't the avengers their first and only release with the holofoil?:bag:
I think Korean releases in general use a lot of holofoil. Top of my head I can think of Mr. Nobody, Guardians of the Galaxy fullslip, John Wick fullslip, and Rush fullslip. I'm generally not a fan of holofoil (single coloured foil is fine), but the examples I just listed use them in subtle ways or as accents to specific elements of the slipbox. The John Wick slipbox is borderline though, and when it's all over like this one, it's a bit too much for my tastes.

Reactions: Marco86
That looks great! Shame I wasn't a big fan of the sequel though... the only way I'd buy it was if they did a similar edition for the first movie. ;)