Sneaky farts

Illiciter

Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2009
I still think its pretty fuckin funny when I let a fart rip in the stairwell on my way up and right after I leave I hear someone start up the steps

its like I know what they're going through

:hilarious:

im sure in some countries I could get arrested for that but **** it I'd do it anyways...

So Sunday night I was helping the wife prime the family room so we could paint it, and when I say that I was helping I mean I stood there drinking beer providing commentary and expert advice while she did all the work.

Anyways I'm leaning on the wall using one leg for support while the other is bent so basically I've got my right foot on top of my left foot and my left leg is holding me up against the wall. You know, pimp style. Well I feel the pressure build and let it fly... what comes out it is the wettest sounding fart I've ever had. It was like if you were to put a straw near the surface of some water and blow bubbles wet. I was pretty sure a fart that wet sounding had to have produced some kind of sneaky shart, but everything checked out ok.

lol! I work in a small office and my co-worker said he was leaving to go somewhere ... so im like ok. I then let one loose since no one was here, then he comes flying back in since he forgot something and is like "whooooooooooooweeeeeeeeeeeeee!" :hilarious:

I thought the coast was clear, :emb:

The best ones imo are those you let go under the blanket when u get in bed before your chick does. You're acting cool as if nothings happened waiting for her to retrieve the blanket and get in. I just love their faces when it finally hits them.