Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive: Disney Collection #25) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: December 15th, 2014
Purchase link: Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
Price: £19.99
Notes: Limited to 4000

The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Disney Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

02.jpg

03.jpg 05.jpg 06.jpg
01.jpg 04.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 446
Last edited by a moderator:
Can't wait for this!! So now we have 24 released & announced from the Disney animated classics line. I'm hoping they will release all the animated classics from the USA & U.K. lists = 54 titles. I don't think they will release the 6 WW II era titles (Fun & Fancy Free, Three Caballeros etc) so we have 24 titles left...should be finished with this by the end of 2015. Then hopefully we will get some live action classics!

What they could do with the 6 WW 11 titles is do a jumbo steelbook and call it the World War collection or something like that so it would appeal to the dire hard animation fans as well as the steelbook collectors. I don't think as single releases they would sell but a jumbo box set, just maybe.

What they could do with the 6 WW 11 titles is do a jumbo steelbook and call it the World War collection or something like that so it would appeal to the dire hard animation fans as well as the steelbook collectors. I don't think as single releases they would sell but a jumbo box set, just maybe.
That would be cool...maybe ultra limited to 500 or a thousand. I was hoping for 3 steelbooks 2 movies to each with a common theme Latin: 3 Caballeros & Saludos Amigos. Music: Melody Time & Make Mine Music. Adventure: Fun & Fancy Free & Ichabod & Mr. Toad...but you're probably right 1 Jumbo would probably have a better chace to sell.

Fantastic movie - both this and the lion king will sell out ridiculously quickly compared to the other titles. Awesome artwork, same as the Blu Ray release but still pretty damn impressive.