Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive: Disney Collection #25) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: December 15th, 2014
Purchase link: Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
Price: £19.99
Notes: Limited to 4000

The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Disney Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

02.jpg

03.jpg 05.jpg 06.jpg
01.jpg 04.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 439
Last edited by a moderator:
that looks really nice but why have they added walt and taken the little picture away that is on the spine of all the other disney films?

I'm guessing as it's a "sneak peak" it will probably have the spine image in the final artwork. The amaray's have it also so it would be extremely inconsistent and sloppy of them not to include it. So I wouldn't worry :thumbs:

Reactions: alan chaplin
Looks great looking forward to seeing the back and inside artwork

I would though like to see this be a 2 disc release with the extras disc included
Make it mega special Zavvi/Disney include the extras disc
Lot of good extras and important extras are missing from the 1 disc release

As its the first Disney Classic make it the best release a exclusive steelbook with all the extras
Be a shame not to include the missing brilliant extras

This is a release I want a lot I missed out on the previous Blu-ray Diamond Edition so I want this steelbook to be the best release of all other releases so far

Last edited:
The artwork looks fantastic, these Disney releases just keep getting better and better :)

CRAP!!!
This looks SO DAMN GOOD!!!

I promised myself I wouldn't double-dip on that title... but seems like I'll have to be unfaithful to myself! :p

Reactions: tono06
It's almost painful to see how Disney manages to totally screw up a release like this. They really don't have a lot of respect for their own films. This is definitely one I would try to convince Disney to change. Didn't bother emailing them about the previous ones, but this is just pathetic. The prince looks like an overgrown child. I don't care about the extra disc, I just want proper artwork.

Last edited:
Looks great looking forward to seeing the back and inside artwork

I would though like to see this be a 2 disc release with the extras disc included
Make it mega special Zavvi/Disney include the extras disc
Lot of good extras and important extras are missing from the 1 disc release

As its the first Disney Classic make it the best release a exclusive steelbook with all the extras
Be a shame not to include the missing brilliant extras

This is a release I want a lot I missed out on the previous Blu-ray Diamond Edition so I want this steelbook to be the best release of all other releases so far

Do i take it the general gist is you want the extras? Just checking...