Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive: Disney Collection #25) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: December 15th, 2014
Purchase link: Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
Price: £19.99
Notes: Limited to 4000

The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Disney Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

02.jpg

03.jpg 05.jpg 06.jpg
01.jpg 04.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 450
Last edited by a moderator:
This looks amazing
Inside artwork is wow

It would be lot better though if it was 2 discs with extras disc

Zavvi/Disney its not to late to make a very easy decision include the extras disc
This film deserves it and would make it a brilliant release

This with a gloss finish will be fantastic looking
I think I need to get a shelf made just for the Disney and Pixar Steelbooks
One of the best collections I have seen so far

Gracias Señor @Wreck! :notworthy: This is gonna be an amazing Steelbook to OWN! :thumbs: Definitely not missing out on this one! I know I had said I was getting this for the wife... BUT, I'm keeping this one!!! Screw her! :jawdrop: :p

Reactions: roo
Wow looks stunning the rear artwork looks fab gonna look great in hand this
Still so annoyed the earlier releases didn't have numbered slips that's going to come back and be a pain in the backside when there all out and lined up :(

Amazing artwork. Now we're getting to the very popular and loved Disney titles. Keep up the great treatments Zavvi! These films deserve it! :thumbs:

Day one purchase for me, I'm sure this is gonna be one of the more desirable ones so I'd rather not take the chance of waiting. Great movie and be looking to get this anyways so this just reaffirms my decision!

Release date: TBA, 2014
Purchase link: Snow White (will be live Saturday August 9)
Price: £19.99
Notes: Limited to 4000

The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Disney Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

View attachment 91426 View attachment 91425 View attachment 91427 View attachment 91428
It's been said a million times, but the artwork is fabulous.

Of late many new disney titles seems to be aiming to outdo the last.
Love the contrast of the front - all light and airy, and the back full of dark menace - what price those fingers and nails embossed.

It was a must have before - childhood watchings on the big screen etc - but that art raises it to another level.

Yummy!!! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: roo and digitalbabe