Solo: A Star Wars Story (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: November 9, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order August 29 at 7 AM for Red Carpet, 9 AM for general sale - UK time)
Price: £29.99

D1CB372A-4EB9-4A5D-8A83-406BDC3021B1.jpeg

267BFE2C-E409-4984-9E97-206A8E9CE0E3.jpeg
BF81AC85-AEB2-4F8A-BD37-292BFA65E9FC.jpeg
298051FE-BB01-48AB-BBA5-69AC3F1941CE.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Because the rest of the world have to wait 21 days, any replacement copies that might be will be well gone to UK customers by that time.

I think they should just do a reprint......!

Just again come off chat with LUCY and again denied a replacement even though others got them.
Was told investigation under way with the courier company and I will have a solution on Monday.

They need to introduce tracking. No idea why they don't use it. Then there's no need for anyone to pointlessly wait and wonder if something has been sent or not. Track it online, and you know whether Royal Mail have it, or if their warehouse has made a mistake. Simple.

Courier company as in Royal Mail? WTF?
Tell me about it pal , the worse customer service I have ever known.
Anyway when this is resolved no more orders ever again from me PERIOD !
I will be willing to pay a little over the odds on fleabay than ever give these goons anymore money for an exclusive , all my purchases will be elsewhere going forward.

Just again come off chat with LUCY and again denied a replacement even though others got them.
Was told investigation under way with the courier company and I will have a solution on Monday.
Try sending them a DM via Twitter - those of us that have gone via that route seem to be getter the better results.

More problems with Solo only zavvi could do this, i get a message saying the force awakens is on its way which i havent ordered wtf is wrong with this company

They need to introduce tracking. No idea why they don't use it. Then there's no need for anyone to pointlessly wait and wonder if something has been sent or not. Track it online, and you know whether Royal Mail have it, or if their warehouse has made a mistake. Simple.
When you report missing item then I've noticed next few shipments are sent as tracked 48 hour service.

Reactions: Kinggoose
More problems with Solo only zavvi could do this, i get a message saying the force awakens is on its way which i havent ordered wtf is wrong with this company

I also got an email saying TFA has been sent out! I was having an issue with my account/delivery of TFA which I told them about and thought that's why I got the email. Now I'm worried we've been sent TFA as replacements for Solo!

I went on the chat this morning and was told I had a replacement on the way. Still no new dispatch email though so we are probably all in the same boat!

Well, no arrival for me either on this title so yet again going to have to file a lost item complaint...
Just out of interest has anyone else had really significant problems with Zavvi releases this year? I've never had a problem, and then this year 5 lost items (Wonder Woman TOC, Jaws - which legit made me cry because no replacements..., 1917, Episode IV - with spine slashed replacement, and now Solo). I'd be interested to know if its all the same titles we've had issues with? :dunno:
And yeah I know, Covid... but that should only cause delays not the apparent evaporation of items :LOL:

I went though their website only and Zavvi have confirmed a replacement for me. Now I have to wait for an email to say when it's being sent out. I don't trust them though they could go back on that very easily.

Going with @EvilThing post. Prior to this year I only had one steelbook go missing in 5 years or so. However this year I had one Star Wars Ep IV, 2 copies of Solo and 1 Episode VII go completely missing (All Star Wars related) . At first I thought it was them actually naming the item in the packaging label but with the duplicate label fiasco it could have been that

Reactions: EvilThing
I spoke to them this morning and they said a replacement is on its way, but will get an email notification email first.
So I reckon they will halt the entire lot after reading this because they will probably want to investigate first - fingers crossed they don't.
Wonder if a courier company that delivers the main bulk to a main RM sorting facility was highjacked by Boba Fett!

I spoke to them this morning and they said a replacement is on its way, but will get an email notification email first.
So I reckon they will halt the entire lot after reading this because they will probably want to investigate first - fingers crossed they don't.
Wonder if a courier company that delivers the main bulk to a main RM sorting facility was highjacked by Boba Fett!
They're all in the cargo hold!!

Reactions: oldpainless