Song you're listening to???

Stormzy is wildin in the UK. Crazy. New album 'Gang Signs & Prayer' is just out.

I really dig what hes doing. I'll check out the album. Much better than the so called "Trap" from America nowadays. I do have to get used to that accent though. I'm unable to understand some stuff hes saying right away. :LOL:

• Thanks
Reactions: dan8885
I really dig what hes doing. I'll check out the album. Much better than the so called "Trap" from America nowadays. I do have to get used to that accent though. I'm unable to understand some stuff hes saying right away. :LOL:

I really like the British accent, if it's in movies or music. Sounds so classy :p

There's also this cat named Loyle Carner from the UK. Totally different style but I also really like all of his work.

I really like the British accent, if it's in movies or music. Sounds so classy :p

There's also this cat named Loyle Carner from the UK. Totally different style but I also really like all of his work.

I like British accent too :D

Loyle Carter is interesting. Totally different style but very creative. For some reason listening to those reminded me of SunNY and i had to go and listen to this...

@AlienKing Check out the new Joey Bada$$ album "ALL-AMERIKKKAN BADA$$" . It's really great :thumbs::thumbs:

And of course in two days on April 14 the rap god Kendrick Lamar will drop his new album "DAMN" :rolleyes::rolleyes:

@AlienKing Check out the new Joey Bada$$ album "ALL-AMERIKKKAN BADA$$" . It's really great :thumbs::thumbs:

And of course in two days on April 14 the rap god Kendrick Lamar will drop his new album "DAMN" :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I heard/saw Land of the Free already. Love his flow man. I gotta check out the album. Last album was dope.

And yea i cant wait till K. drops his album. I heard Humble last week and i've been bumpin it in my car since then :D:drool:

• Thanks
Reactions: dan8885
I grew up on this @dan8885 I opened shows for Devin The Dude if you know who that is....

I thought so Mr. Texas :cool: Me too, and of course I know who Devin is :oohyeah: Crazy to hear you opened up for him. I also did a little DJing but mostly we produced Black Music from 1998 on till mid 2000s. But rarely US artists. We did some stuff for Obie Trice (Aftermath) and some RnB artists. But we did a #1 hit in Germany back then with a german RnB artist :rolleyes: And I also did interviews for a Hip Hop magazine and clothing online store over here. So I met like nearly everyone important rapper back then and was paid in free concert tickets for me and my friends :D Great times!

I was heavy into Rap-A-Lot back in the days. Geto Boys, Devin, Scarface, Yukmouth ... I got all of their CDs dusting in my basement. For very long I only listened to Westcoast Rap but then I got hooked on the South. Screwed Up Click, Rap-A-Lot, Cash Money, No Limit, Swishahouse, UGK, Outkast .. you name it. But especially H-Town culture.

I thought so Mr. Texas :cool: Me too, and of course I know who Devin is :oohyeah: Crazy to hear you opened up for him. I also did a little DJing but mostly we produced Black Music from 1998 on till mid 2000s. But rarely US artists. We did some stuff for Obie Trice (Aftermath) and some RnB artists. But we did a #1 hit in Germany back then with a german RnB artist :rolleyes: And I also did interviews for a Hip Hop magazine and clothing online store over here. So I met like nearly everyone important rapper back then and was paid in free concert tickets for me and my friends :D Great times!

I was heavy into Rap-A-Lot back in the days. Geto Boys, Devin, Scarface, Yukmouth ... I got all of their CDs dusting in my basement. For very long I only listened to Westcoast Rap but then I got hooked on the South. Screwed Up Click, Rap-A-Lot, Cash Money, No Limit, Swishahouse, UGK, Outkast .. you name it. But especially H-Town culture.

WOW! You did stuff for O Trice? That dude was awesome. There are a lot of rappers i wish were still in the game from those times. I grew up to these, even though the names didnt mean a lot back then, its kinda funny and nostalgic to see them get mentioned here. :thumbs::)

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo