Space Jam (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Titans of Cult Exclusive #10) [UK]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: July 5, 2021
Purchase links: Zavvi - HMV - Amazon UK - WB Shop - Entertainment Store (eBay)
Price: £34.99

13106235-1474861980010383.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Will this be the Michael Jordan one or the new one starring that child in a 6'9" body, Lebron James?

You do realize that this can't be new one, cause new one will be launched in middle July and this one will probably launch around there somewhere.
Beside retail discs usually come out 3-5 months after initial release, with steelbooks even later...

Having consulted the cards, studied the stars, & based on most recent releases, I can confidently predict that the next 3 releases will be:

benny.gif

Ballistic: Ecks vs. Sever
Cats and Dogs
Magic Mike

42. Decent enough film. Nice enough tribute...
Edge of Tomorrow. Doug Liman starting with the original shooting script, Throwing it out halfway, as he does...
The classic Westerns, Film Noir, Dirty Harry.

Take your pick, & stop scraping the barrel

Last edited:
Are you serious? I genuinely can’t tell if you guys are joking or not.
Haha I was half joking... although technically it does have quite the cult following now. The film came out at a time when I was big into basketball and MJ was my childhood hero, so it's always held a special place in my heart. It was one of those VHS tapes I wore out through watching it so many times... still have that tape too lol.

So judging from that Spanish list above, we can expect a re release of Blade Runner, (new manufacturing, big success!), and a release of The Matrix, as a tie in to Matrix 4 when its released in November.....

If that is legit though...

So these special limited editions will be re released over and over again? I’m sure everyone who paid £150 for a sealed Bladerunner on eBay will be thrilled. If it is true they’ve just killed off their own line.

So these special limited editions will be re released over and over again? I’m sure everyone who paid £150 for a sealed Bladerunner on eBay will be thrilled. If it is true they’ve just killed off their own line.
Not that it will stop anyone from abroad buying it, but I can't see this being a full on BR re-release. It's just a release for the Spanish market, seeing as they never had one in the first place.

More fool anyone who paid that kind of price tbh, these releases are barely worth the retail price

Yeah all I can do is laugh at anyone who’s paid £150 for any single steelbook let alone a titans of cult release. Embarrassing

Reactions: RB3025