Spartacus: 60th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (EverythingBlu - BluPick Series #006) [UK]

Added to Calendar: 08-03-20

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
BluPick Series 006 brings you Stanley Kubrick's classic, Spartacus. This release features a high quality slipcase to the same standards as our more expensive BluPack editions. We have used the same materials and printing techniques to achieve a true premium finish. We have also packed more items into this BluPick Series release than ever before.

Release Details:

Release Date - 3rd August 2020 - REGION FREE

• Premium Slipcase with Multi-Level Embossing and Metallic Details
  • 60th Anniversary Limited Edition 4K + Blu-ray SteelBook
  • Exclusive Plastic Numbering Card (1 - 500)*
  • Classic Spartacus A4 Poster
  • Collectors Folder
  • 7 x Exclusive Art Cards
  • Red Envelope with Gold Foiling
  • Exclusive 28pp Booklet
*The numbering card that you receive will be sent at random

a2b12ef8-f1d7-4ebb-a188-471604473112.png

Last edited:

steelmybeatingheart

extremely limited stock remaining!
Premium Supporter
Jul 6, 2016
London
i... quite like it! :confused: good to see another premium of a classic (see also Black Barons Vertigo/Birds/Exorcist). and with this, you get the cover for the previous steel, as well as the new steel! :LOL: goodies look perfectly ok.

i agree the full slip's not perfect, for me. for a start, i'd have the fighting guys on the front, and Kirk on the back - if we have to have him. agree with @Shark @Maksym, the Kirk cover is a little... bright? o_O

for the same over-the-top-approach but a better image, the poster's an improvement. the booklet/folder have the best artwork for me. let's swap the booklet and full slip artwork! :thumbs:

Feb 28, 2015
Mos Eisley
Ha,,
A good night's rest did you good :thumbs:
unfortunately, no, very bad night and in terrible pain, so...
...no more gladiator fights today, and off to concentrate on other hobbies...

I do my best to be a rational, compassionate, empathetic real human being,, but there's only so long I can get screwed over before i decide to react.

"White Hunter, Black Heart" ....you know the scene I'm thinking of?

Feb 1, 2019
Wasn't going to buy the steelbook, but this with all the goodies (goodies, goodie goodie yum yum) has got me interested now. :thumbs: