Spectre (Bond 24) - In theaters November 6, 2015

Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: SPECTRE (2015)

Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Adventure[/GENRE], [GENRE]Crime[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Sam Mendes[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Daniel Craig[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Christoph Waltz[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Léa Seydoux[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Monica Bellucci[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Andrew Scott[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Dave Bautista[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ralph Fiennes[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Naomie Harris[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ben Whishaw[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Rory Kinnear[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jesper Christensen[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Stephanie Sigman[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Alessandro Cremona[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Neve Gachev[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Alessandro Bressanello[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2015-10-22[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]0[/RUNTIME]

Plot: A cryptic message from Bond’s past sends him on a trail to uncover a sinister organization. While M battles political forces to keep the secret service alive, Bond peels back the layers of deceit to reveal the terrible truth behind SPECTRE.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
zHx5KaKaQdZZnEUgtjcIdNcB3ka.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

From IMDB:
With: Daniel Craig, Christoph Waltz, Ralph Fiennes, Dave Bautista, Monica Bellucci and Léa Seydoux

As per Dailymail:
As Skyfall opens today in the biggest release ever for a James Bond film, plans are already well under way for the next 007 thriller starring Daniel Craig.

There was a four-year wait between Quantum Of Solace and Skyfall (Bond 23). However, Bond 24 is already in pre-pre-production and the plan is for it to start shooting at Pinewood Studios around this time next year and be ready for cinemas in the autumn of 2014.

Money maker: Skyfall, starring Daniel Craig, is likely to make more than £20 million at the box office
Screenwriter John Logan has been hired to write Bond 24, and he will pen it on his own.

On Skyfall, he was brought in by director Sam Mendes and producers Michael G. Wilson and Barbara Broccoli to re-write the existing Skyfall screenplay that had been created by Neal Purvis and Robert Wade.

Purvis and Wade had worked on a total of five Bond pictures, starting with 1999’s The World Is Not Enough — which is a strong record — but they felt it was time to move on. ‘They’ve had a tremendous run,’ an executive associated with the pair told me.

The outline for Bond 24 is a closely held secret and so far just Wilson, Broccoli, Craig and trusted aides know the storyline for the film featuring Ian Fleming’s ‘blunt instrument’.

Fleming famously told the New Yorker, back in 1962, that he wanted Bond to be ‘an extremely dull, uninteresting man to whom things happened’.

Teaser Trailer:

007.jpg 007Banner.jpg

Last edited:
Well I WONT be going to see this NO WAY as NO MUTE button :banghead: .

Sam Smith is CONFERMED to do the theam song Writting Is On The Wall .

Radio 1 this morning Nick Grimshaw show :thumbs:.

I ADMIRE Sam Smith for the hard work he has put in to come from no where to be an international recording artist :notworthy: .

For me he sings to damb high and it burns my ears :squint: .

For those of you who dont know who Sam Smith is here you may need cotton wool to dampen the pitch EEK!

Me personally would have LOVED this guy insted John Newman

Northern Soul at it's BEST

They are both terrible but it won't stop me watching the film and enjoying the always trippy opening credits

Love the colour in that last poster in the 007 (I know it's kinda the pic with the live and let die looking boogie man)

Does this film have a link with live and let die? Just thought because of that mask

And i think that's bond in that mask. Same Daniel Craig ears

Well I WONT be going to see this NO WAY as NO MUTE button :banghead: .

Sam Smith is CONFERMED to do the theam song Writting Is On The Wall .

Radio 1 this morning Nick Grimshaw show :thumbs:.

I ADMIRE Sam Smith for the hard work he has put in to come from no where to be an international recording artist :notworthy: .

For me he sings to damb high and it burns my ears :squint: .

For those of you who dont know who Sam Smith is here you may need cotton wool to dampen the pitch EEK!

Me personally would have LOVED this guy insted John Newman

Northern Soul at it's BEST

So you'd skip a film just because you don't like the song played over the opening credits LMFAO!!!!!!

The song is just garbage as is he, but the film will ROCK! There's been some sh*t Bond songs over the years but it's utterly ludicrous to miss a film for 1 song.

So you'd skip a film just because you don't like the song played over the opening credits LMFAO!!!!!!

The song is just garbage as is he, but the film will ROCK! There's been some sh*t Bond songs over the years but it's utterly ludicrous to miss a film for 1 song.

Yhea I won't be able to enjoy the film with my ears burt out and blinded from the searing pain :yuck: .

I admire the guy for how far hes come in such a short amount of time :drool:.

He is FAR TO HIGH PITCHED HE BURNS :( .

Don't like Craig eather :yuck: :yuck:.

Went to see Living Dayights AND Licence To Kill twice cos I liked the song as much as the movie AND BOND :notworthy: .

Yes I WILL avoid a movie for that reason :D .

Yhea I won't be able to enjoy the film with my ears burt out and blinded from the searing pain :yuck: .

I admire the guy for how far hes come in such a short amount of time :drool:.

He is FAR TO HIGH PITCHED HE BURNS :( .

Don't like Craig eather :yuck: :yuck:.

Went to see Living Dayights AND Licence To Kill twice cos I liked the song as much as the movie AND BOND :notworthy: .

Yes I WILL avoid a movie for that reason :D .

I've seen every Bond film in the cinema since The Spy Who Loved Me, bad theme song or not. It's family tradition. :)

• Informative
Reactions: Scary Hair
Last one I saw was Goldeneye . Brosnan was out Bonded by Bean .

Made a huge mistake not casting Bean as Bond .

Bean was too thuggish and common at the time, Bonds an Eton boy. But then they went with Craig who looked like a brickie in a tux in the first 2 lol.

Can't agree Bean beat Brosnan. For me Brosnan was the perfect Bond just a pity after his first 2 films they went rapidly downhill script wise lol.

@psychoscot

Dolton WAS Bond for me :thumbs: . Then Connery :notworthy: .

I don't know why I can not be doing with Craig in anything over rated for me .

Have to admit Sckyfall was a FANTASTIC stand alone move as well as a credible Bond . Said it before the supporting cast made the difference and he wasn't in it that much :rofl: :rofl: .