Spider-Man (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (WeET Collection Exclusive No.09) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: July 29, 2021
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti - Box Set (Pre-order on July 23, at 2 PM - Korea time)
Price: $51.99 (Individual Editions) - $335 (Box Set)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Full Slip - Lenti - Box Set

Note: Total Print Run: 2,500 copies
Full Slip (Type A) (2disc: 4K UHD + BD) - 650 copies with Numbered Card
Lenti (Fullslip) (Type B) (2disc: 4K UHD + BD) - 850 copies with Numbered Card
Box Set - (1~500 Same Numbered 6 Single Editions + Magnet Lenticular)

220050537_4782255091809330_5170454416211917249_n.jpg212818103_4782248861809953_6507380514538649719_n.jpg214982135_4782250125143160_7221517523977201484_n.jpg
162061288_4419922441375932_2129398996228026933_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
WeET's Facebook replies are a bit contradictory, if not confusing at best. I know they've answered directly to a English question "will the OC contain all 6 slips?" With a basic "yes".

That would appear to be that, but with the language barrier they may have misunderstood the question. There's another reply in Korean in the comments that indicates it'll only be the lenticular slips that will be in the OC box. We'll have to see.

The latter makes far more sense to me, both because that's what I'd expect most people to want (rather than 6), but also for logistical reasons. Putting 6 slips in a OC box is unheard of.

WeET's Facebook replies are a bit contradictory, if not confusing at best. I know they've answered directly to a English question "will the OC contain all 6 slips?" With a basic "yes".

That would appear to be that, but with the language barrier they may have misunderstood the question. There's another reply in Korean in the comments that indicates it'll only be the lenticular slips that will be in the OC box. We'll have to see.

The latter makes far more sense to me, both because that's what I'd expect most people to want (rather than 6), but also for logistical reasons. Putting 6 slips in a OC box is unheard of.

I dunno there's not a lot of room for misinterpretation here (unless they just really don't understand the question) :LOL::rofl:

6738EE9B-F614-4C98-BB63-12A7CA1A714F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: jonnybobbytimmy
I dunno there's not a lot of room for misinterpretation here (unless they just really don't understand the question) :LOL::rofl:

View attachment 501439
I know, thats the comment i was talking about in English, but there's another in korean that says different... "The fullslip will be on the side, the lenticular verion will be in a oneclick box".

Both are open to error via either fb translation or weet's language barrier with the English question. Their direct response in Korean indicates the fullslip trilogy will be available "on the side" (which to me means separately), whereas the lenticular trilogy will be "in a one click box" though. We'll have to wait for beauty shots to be sure I suppose.

Screenshot_20210325-112043_Facebook.jpg

Take these automatic translations, be it facebook or google - specifically when trying to translate long sentences - with a bucket of salt. Context gets lost since it's literal translation.

Don't be silly. That may benefit you but that doesn't benefit WeET.

3 separate One Clicks means more money for WeET. Gotta remember, it's not about the customer, it's about what makes more money for the company.

If you don't buy all of the One Clicks, somebody else will.
Right, silly me...
That's why I used "could" ... :p
But sure, they want to sell more....
yet, if they want to sell more, why don't they produce more in the first place?!?!
I know, I know ... now you'll be telling me that more produced will decrease the "desirability" of those being "limited" and "collectors", and...
I still didn't figure out how they are actually numbering them, once on the OC, and then again on the individual items? Cause I had in my hand one (can't recall which and from what provider, but was purchased directly), and had a number that normally should had been only in OC, but I had just a Lenti/DL... not to mention the "unnumbered" editions that FilmArena have.... so maybe we just don't know how many they actually produce..

Don't be silly. That may benefit you but that doesn't benefit WeET.

3 separate One Clicks means more money for WeET. Gotta remember, it's not about the customer, it's about what makes more money for the company.

If you don't buy all of the One Clicks, somebody else will.
It’s supposed to be a single OC with 6 editions, at least that’s what they said in a reply to a FB comment.