Spider-Man (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Future Shop Exclusive) [Canada]

Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
From this week Future Shop flyer and some little digging on FutureShop.ca.
Coming September 21, 2012.

Order here http://www.futureshop.ca/en-CA/prod...spx?path=5a7ef3f8fa7a946dc38fd7c99cf5fa14en02

M2200934.jpg

Source: Pic from Drum's flyer:
attachment.php

Attachments

• M2200934_1.jpg
    M2200934_1.jpg
    187.3 KB · Views: 281
Last edited by a moderator:
Oh man. I was expecting something along the lines of the German trilogy steel. The current design reminds me of the german wave of white steels, Prince of Persia, Pearl Harbor etc..:(

Reactions: tono06
September 25th!!?? EEK! FS sure waited to the last minute to finally reveal these Spider-Man's. It's less than two weeks away, no way I can get the funds ready for them in time due to other steelbooks on my agenda. :(

EDIT: Wait!? What!? It's the final artwork? I guess it doesn't matter then cuz they suck. I thought they were just place holders. I'll be skipping these then.

Last edited:
Ok phew, I thought I was the only one thinking these were fugly and tried to keep it to myself (I know there are a lot of Spidey's fan here).

They should have used the designs for the DVD steels instead :angry:

Oh man. I was expecting something along the lines of the German trilogy steel. The current design reminds me of the german wave of white steels, Prince of Persia, Pearl Harbor etc..:(

That was my first thought and they were ugly. :wtf:

I was looking forward to these, but now I'm not. All these have done is saved me some money. I'm glad I've got the Germany trilogy on order.

Reactions: tono06 and zesty
I consider the cover design a positive. Now I have no intention of buying it. :D This will eventually end up being in bargain bins within the next few months.