Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: November 11, 2019
Purchase link: HMV
Price: £24.99
Notes: 3-disc Steelbook includes (3D Blu-ray/2D Blu-ray/Blu-ray Bonus Disc: World Wide Web-Slinger

01-598489 (1).jpg

02-598489 (1).jpg
03-598489.jpg
04-598489.jpg

02-598489 (1).jpg

Last edited:
HMV have updated the steelbook artwork. Looks like they are going with the European artwork for their exclusive.
Oh, ffs.

Will wait for confirmation on this before cancelling. 3D disk or not, that's fugly.

Here's hoping the Zavvi version uses the Sam Gilbey artwork. On a similar tip - it's good that we have potentially two different artbooks to choose from for the same film.

If this happened a bit more frequently, the customers would have more choice before parting with their hard earned cash instead of the dilemma of 'I love this film and want to add a premium edition to my collection, but I don't particularly like the steelbook design - what do I do?'

ok, so now I'm 99% certain I'm cancelling this. Such a shame as I like putting money in HMVs pockets, not for this piece of poop though.

I wouldn’t even pick this version up in the reduced sale! This will go same way as their awful Deadpool 2 red stickmen steel, bargain bin before xmas (it’s out 11 Nov)

I would hate myself if I was the website guy who had to change the image from the placeholder artwork to the confirmed artwork. :LOL: I'd probably just hand in my notice.

This is the reason I hardly own as Sony titles they absolutely SUCK at stelbooks! :wtf:

These will be all over flea bay in 6 months with sellers begging for someone to take it off their hands.

I love it. And the other one that zavvi will have

you’ve all seen the art choices over the past few months so I don’t know why it’s coming as a surprise smh

Zavvi will also have the same artwork, right?

No it should be the other illustrated art

Reactions: Scrubbedup
Just when I think that we got the ugliest steelbook of the year, there is always another one to show up which takes a first place lol, I wonder how far this can go, how can it be still worse and worse? :rofl:

This one is truly laughable :hilarious::hilarious:

• Haha
Reactions: Mickle_89
Looks like an image from a colouring-in app. I'll just head over there and cancel my pre order. Kinda knew both Zavvi and HMV's would be these amateur covers.