Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: November 11, 2019
Purchase link: HMV
Price: £24.99
Notes: 3-disc Steelbook includes (3D Blu-ray/2D Blu-ray/Blu-ray Bonus Disc: World Wide Web-Slinger

01-598489 (1).jpg

02-598489 (1).jpg
03-598489.jpg
04-598489.jpg

02-598489 (1).jpg

Last edited:
Has anyone even been able to cancel their pre order with HMV? Site under maintenance so cannot view my orders.

working fine now. I didn't see it was down earlier but I can access my orders and cancel them if I want. The option is there

But since the website launched again, the website has always stated: “website under development and currently pre order only”

but any pre pre order since the website re launch that has been released you can buy now (if in stock).

working fine now. I didn't see it was down earlier but I can access my orders and cancel them if I want. The option is there

But since the website launched again, the website has always stated: “website under development and currently pre order only”

but any pre pre order since the website re launch that has been released you can buy now (if in stock).
I click on my orders but nothing happens and I know I definately have made some pre orders but none appear, I'll try from my laptop later though

So, we've had HOMECOMING and FAR FROM HOME how long before Spidey is carrying my visiting card and is of 'no fixed abode':-
20191009_073202_resized.jpg

Yes, I did order this, it's 3D so there you go...no movement on this yet though...

Just a FYI to HMV customers, i'd check your accounts ASAP as for the last 3 days, the website was down and they have updated it, you need to set up a new password AGAIN, and the orders page now has a slider which says (New orders/Old orders). My paypal funded pre-order is sat in Old orders and is no longer clickable, it just says 'payment successful' . I just hope HMV haven't f****d up everything.

Reactions: RavenGunner
Yes, I did order this, it's 3D so there you go...no movement on this yet though...

Just a FYI to HMV customers, i'd check your accounts ASAP as for the last 3 days, the website was down and they have updated it, you need to set up a new password AGAIN, and the orders page now has a slider which says (New orders/Old orders). My paypal funded pre-order is sat in Old orders and is no longer clickable, it just says 'payment successful' . I just hope HMV haven't f****d up everything.
I've also noticed they have conveniently removed the cancel button, once again, so you have to email them to request cancellation of orders now, as I had to do that with one of mine

Website back down to fix issues

I contacted HMV yesterday about outstanding orders listed under old orders.

HMV replied to me this afternoon they have informed technical department about the problem.

Website went back to maientance mode shortly after HMV replied to me this afternoon.

I asked could they move outstanding pre orders to new orders or go back to previous way orders was listed and not use new/old

Edit
Website back working just now but issue not been fixed

Ahhh so thats whats going on! I was certain I ordered this but when i looked at my account, it says i haven't got any open orders so I ordered it again. Hope i don't get 2 now.

Ahhh so thats whats going on! I was certain I ordered this but when i looked at my account, it says i haven't got any open orders so I ordered it again. Hope i don't get 2 now.
Click the tab to switch to old orders outstanding pre orders done before website update are listed under old orders
HMV have said on HMV Help Twitter these pre orders are still active.

You can contact HMV webstore if you have any queries about outstanding orders
Email Address [email protected]

Yea I had to re submit my password earlier. Website was down the other night for maintenance for the whole night so I guess the changes came in then

Their new system is crap not being able to cancel orders