Spider-Man: Far From Home (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: November 11, 2019
Purchase links: 4K+2D - 4K+2D Collector's Edition (Pre-order live at Midnight July 2)
Price: £32.99 (4K+2D) - £74.99 (4K+2D Collector's Edition)
Notes: 3 Discs (4K UHD + 2D Blu-ray + Bonus Disc World Wide Web-Slinger)
12203577-1384708744830876.jpg

Collector's Edition with above steelbook
Collector's Edition Artwork to be updated as it still has mock up steelbook
12203580-1344.jpg 12203580-6964.jpg

12203577-6844708744881201.jpg 12203577-1154708741882539.jpg

12203577-1654684650152070.jpg

12203580-3004686046702845.jpg

Last edited:
How is it OOS when it’s 4k only AND over £70 for the CE (Captain Marvel was only £59.99)
Greedy sods

I hope someone does 3D disc as I can’t have a missing MCU title but refuse to buy 4K when it’s of no use and thee are already rumbles of 8k on the horizon

How is it OOS when it’s 4k only AND over £70 for the CE (Captain Marvel was only £59.99)
Greedy sods

I hope someone does 3D disc as I can’t have a missing MCU title but refuse to buy 4K when it’s of no use and thee are already rumbles of 8k on the horizon

8k isn't going to be mainstream for several years. My guess is it's at least 7 years away. If you have a 4k display with hdr, it's worth getting 8k. No sure if it's worth it with 4k SDR (don't have one to test.

8k isn't going to be mainstream for several years. My guess is it's at least 7 years away. If you have a 4k display with hdr, it's worth getting 8k. No sure if it's worth it with 4k SDR (don't have one to test.

Also considering that most movies, even if shot in 4K, are then processed and edited in 2K (e.g. all Disney titles, all WB titles, etc).

I agree there having a hard enough time selling the 4K titles, the average consumer doesn't care about 4K. Buying an 8K TV set is like lighting money on fire @Steely-Booked is right 8K is so far off it's just a gimmick right now. It would be like buying a 4K TV when they first came out years ago and only had HDMI 1.3 inputs, no Dolby Vision, HDR, no 60fps, and so on. By the time we get to 8K technology will probably be past using HDMI who knows? But companies like Samsung release these 8K sets because it sounds good as if there more cutting edge than some other manufacturers, it looks cool on TV in ads, and people with to much money go out and buy them. It's not something they are serious about right now it's just advertising and branding. There are a couple other companies doing the same thing, it's smart.

Reactions: yeslek
Any chance of being placed on a waitlist for:
I would like to place an order for 1 Spider-man: far from home 4D + 2D steelbook for 32.99
Thank you, livearthpeace

Attachments

• 425694-5e006fd06a1e146f938a7d5e6c0fb37c.jpg
    425694-5e006fd06a1e146f938a7d5e6c0fb37c.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 188
Any chance of being placed on a waitlist for:
I would like to place an order for 1 Spider-man: far from home 4D + 2D steelbook for 32.99
Thank you, livearthpeace

Hello There!

I may be misunderstanding you but I'll try to explain. This site, Hi-Def Ninja.com (HDN for short) doesn't sell the SteelBooks that are carried by Zavvi.com. You have to place an order with Zavvi. The links to the various editions are in post #1 at the top of the page.

I don't believe Zavvi has any kind of a waiting list so you will have to keep checking their site to see if it ever comes back in stock.

I hope this helps if I understand you correctly.

Hello There!

I may be misunderstanding you but I'll try to explain. This site, Hi-Def Ninja.com (HDN for short) doesn't sell the SteelBooks that are carried by Zavvi.com. You have to place an order with Zavvi. The links to the various editions are in post #1 at the top of the page.

I don't believe Zavvi has any kind of a waiting list so you will have to keep checking their site to see if it ever comes back in stock.

He’s been a member for 6 years lol

I’m not trying to take the p*ss but I’m so confused by his last 2 messages :LOL:

He’s been a member for 6 years lol

I’m not trying to take the p*ss but I’m so confused by his last 2 messages :LOL:

Yeah I wasn't sure if he's just saying in fun that he wants to order this like when people used to say 1 copy to whatever country in group buys or if he's just confused.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Yeah I wasn't sure if he's just saying in fun that he wants to order this like when people used to say 1 copy to whatever country in group buys or if he's just confused.

Ditto

Made me laugh though

• Haha
Reactions: Stygian
Hello There!

Thank you for your assistance! Sites changes so quickly that I can’t keep track.I will check there.
Vest, livearthpeace

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian
This is available on HMV's site too to preorder. What I don't get though is last time for Homecoming (if I recall correctly), HMV sold either the 4k or 3d version and Zavvi sold the other.
I've been hoping desperately for a 3D version to be made available. If this is the last film in the Infinity Saga, they've surely got to complete the collection with all film released in 3d cinematically also having a Bluray steelbook too.
But Venom's release has me worried that Sony just doesn't care for 3d regardless now with UK releases.