Spider-Man: Far From Home (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Amazon Exclusive) [Japan]

Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release date: December 4, 2019
Purchase links: Amazon JP Exclusive - Non Exclusive
Price: ¥ 10,780 (Exclusive) - ¥ 8,428 (Non Exclusive)

91YbNJ6pzQL._SL1500_.jpg

A1EFpbMY5PL._SL1500_.jpg

81EyE9GKL-L._SL1500_.jpg

91m2gsFHjsL._SL1500_.jpg

61eWCy0we-L._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got this on order and I've got an email from Amazon Japan and I haven't got the foggiest what they're saying. Does anyone have any ideas? Translated via Google Chrome. :dunno:

Amazon.co.jp We available, Thank you.

For the following of your order, so we started selling benefits with goods, we will inform you.

Spider-Man: Far From Home Japan limited premium steel book Edition (Limited) [Steelbook] [Blu-ray]

Benefits with a product, we are accepting reservations at a different product page. If it is good, please check the following Product Details page.

Amazon | 【Amazon.co.jp限定】スパイダーマン:ファー・フロム・ホーム 日本限定プレミアム・スチールブック・エディション(初回生産限定)(特典 スペシャル・ボーナスディスク付) [Steelbook] [Blu-ray] | 映画

It should be noted that, since the product is the goods which have gotten the current order become a different product, when ordering please note.
Cancel your order, you can contact the proceedings from the order history of account services.

The E-mail address is delivered only. If you have any questions, please contact us from the following URL to customer service.

Amazonログイン

Amazon.co.jp

I got the same email and I think they're basically trying to get you to cancel your existing order and grab the one that comes with the bonus (amazon exclusive) disc instead

I got the same email and I think they're basically trying to get you to cancel your existing order and grab the one that comes with the bonus (amazon exclusive) disc instead

Me too. I reckon they’re just trying to push the bonus disc edition. That’s my understanding anyways.

Reactions: tommyh84
Amazon.co.jpをご利用いただき、ありがとうございます。

以下のご注文商品について、特典付き商品の販売を開始いたしましたので、お知らせいたします。

スパイダーマン:ファー・フロム・ホーム 日本限定プレミアム・スチールブック・エディション(初回生産限定) [Steelbook] [Blu-ray]

特典付き商品は、別の商品ページにてご予約を承っております。よろしければ、以下の商品詳細ページをご確認ください。

Amazon | 【Amazon.co.jp限定】スパイダーマン:ファー・フロム・ホーム 日本限定プレミアム・スチールブック・エディション(初回生産限定)(特典 スペシャル・ボーナスディスク付) [Steelbook] [Blu-ray] | 映画

なお、上記商品は現在ご注文をいただいている商品とは別の商品となりますので、ご注文の際はご注意ください。
ご注文のキャンセルは、アカウントサービスの注文履歴からお手続きいただけます。

このEメールアドレスは配信専用です。ご不明な点は、下記のURLからカスタマーサービスまでお問い合わせください。

Amazonログイン
cleardot.gif
As @tommyh84 said, it's basically an email to inform you that they've started selling another product similar to what you've ordered, but with bonus (the included link). If you want to cancel your order, you can do it under Account Service -> Order History

• Thanks
Reactions: tommyh84 and Lester
I’ve got that mail too, actually 3 of them with the same messages but I’m kinda confused, I believed that we can’t cancel since it was pass their deadline so what actually happened here?

Reactions: milky
we can’t cancel since it was pass their deadline
Correct @goufcustom :thumbs:

They're trying to fool those who have already ordered Non Exclusive, make them ALSO order Exclusive:meh:

They want you to feel like you're upgrading your Non Exclusive order to Exclusive, you will just end up purchasing both of them since you CAN'T cancel them:facepalm:

Amazon JP thinks we are idiots, but we are not. Most of us who ordered Non Exclusive did so cuz we don't need 30-min bonus DVD for over ¥2000. So who the ****'s gonna change their minds? Guess none:wtf:

tenor.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
if the disc is truly an amazon exclusive i'd go for it.

if it's just the 30 min doc from the other "world wide web slinger" bonus disc but as a DVD instead of a blu-ray...hard pass.

may likely never know.

Correct @goufcustom :thumbs:

They're trying to fool those who have already ordered Non Exclusive, make them ALSO order Exclusive:meh:

They want you to feel like you're upgrading your Non Exclusive order to Exclusive, you will just end up purchasing both of them since you CAN'T cancel them:facepalm:

Amazon JP thinks we are idiots, but we are not. Most of us who ordered Non Exclusive did so cuz we don't need 30-min bonus DVD for over ¥2000. So who the ****'s gonna change their minds? Guess none:wtf:

tenor.gif
Thanks for the clarification, I was super confused.

Reactions: milky
A follow-up from Amazon clarifying why they sent the previous email (translated online):

Thank you for using Amazon.co.jp.

This month, it was found that the information e-mail for the products with special benefits sent on November 15 was sent to customers other than the target customers.

I sincerely apologize for any confusion in our customers.

We ask that you discard this email.

We will take the situation seriously and work to improve the service to prevent this from happening again in the future.

Thank you for your continued patronage of this site.

If you have any questions, please contact customer service from the following URL.