Spider-Man: Far From Home (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Amazon Exclusive) [Japan]

Added to Calendar: 12-04-19

howarmat

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Nov 29, 2011
Indiana
Just like the links states one is an Amazon exclusive with extra disc the other is available in multi retailers

Jan 9, 2019
USA
Wished this was the WWA steelbook. I like it and I think it’s the best far from home steelbook art at the moment. But the price is too high.

Reactions: lunazero
Jun 7, 2019
Does anyone know if Novamedia or FAC will release a premium steel for this? I have FNAC Collector's edition on pre-order but I must say that I am not a fan of any steel artwork at the moment with the possible except of the Japanese steel.

howarmat

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Nov 29, 2011
Indiana
Does anyone know if Novamedia or FAC will release a premium steel for this? I have FNAC Collector's edition on pre-order but I must say that I am not a fan of any steel artwork at the moment with the possible except of the Japanese steel.

May 1, 2018
Hopefully not matte.
It will probably have spot gloss; in Japan the effect/texture is sometimes added to mockups (holofoil effect on the Matrix box, spot gloss on their Venom steelbook, etc) and in some angles here it looks like the stickers and eyes are made to be glossy.

Reactions: goufcustom

Apollon

#TheLaw
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
It will probably have spot gloss; in Japan the effect/texture is sometimes added to mockups (holofoil effect on the Matrix box, spot gloss on their Venom steelbook, etc) and in some angles here it looks like the stickers are made to be glossy.
I do have the Matrix slipbox and it's awesome, didn't pick up Venom though... guess we'll find out soon enough.

MM3

Jul 8, 2016
just realized from WeET that this JP edition didn't come with BD bonus disc... :grumpy:
The Amazon exclusive version has the bonus disc, but it comes in a card sleeve instead of the actual steelbook. I'm not sure, but the WEA from Filmarena might be the only premium steelbook with all 4 discs beyond the WWA steelbooks from WeEt. So if you want a 4-Disc steelbook and don't like the WWA options, one of the FAC editions might be your best option. I doubt the Blufans edition will have a bonus disc.

goufcustom

Premium Supporter
Mar 18, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
The Amazon exclusive version has the bonus disc, but it comes in a card sleeve instead of the actual steelbook. I'm not sure, but the WEA from Filmarena might be the only premium steelbook with all 4 discs beyond the WWA steelbooks from WeEt. So if you want a 4-Disc steelbook and don't like the WWA options, one of the FAC editions might be your best option. I doubt the Blufans edition will have a bonus disc.
if you look at the OP, JP bonus disc is DVD while at WeET it's blu-ray and yes, i'm in for FAC i think they might come up with something interesting as i still think their Homecoming steelbook was the best so far...

Reactions: Dazzler_31117

Dazzler_31117

I'm Mary Poppins y'all
Premium Supporter
Jul 7, 2016
UK
if you look at the OP, JP bonus disc is DVD while at WeET it's blu-ray and yes, i'm in for FAC i think they might come up with something interesting as i still think their Homecoming steelbook was the best so far...
Agreed. FAC Homecoming is easily the best steelbook of that movie. FFH I hope to be head and shoulders above the rest too.