Spider-Man: Far From Home (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Amazon Exclusive) [Japan]

Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release date: December 4, 2019
Purchase links: Amazon JP Exclusive - Non Exclusive
Price: ¥ 10,780 (Exclusive) - ¥ 8,428 (Non Exclusive)

91YbNJ6pzQL._SL1500_.jpg

A1EFpbMY5PL._SL1500_.jpg

81EyE9GKL-L._SL1500_.jpg

91m2gsFHjsL._SL1500_.jpg

61eWCy0we-L._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just like the links states one is an Amazon exclusive with extra disc the other is available in multi retailers

Does anyone know if Novamedia or FAC will release a premium steel for this? I have FNAC Collector's edition on pre-order but I must say that I am not a fan of any steel artwork at the moment with the possible except of the Japanese steel.

Does anyone know if Novamedia or FAC will release a premium steel for this? I have FNAC Collector's edition on pre-order but I must say that I am not a fan of any steel artwork at the moment with the possible except of the Japanese steel.

Hopefully not matte.

It will probably have spot gloss; in Japan the effect/texture is sometimes added to mockups (holofoil effect on the Matrix box, spot gloss on their Venom steelbook, etc) and in some angles here it looks like the stickers and eyes are made to be glossy.

Reactions: goufcustom
It will probably have spot gloss; in Japan the effect/texture is sometimes added to mockups (holofoil effect on the Matrix box, spot gloss on their Venom steelbook, etc) and in some angles here it looks like the stickers are made to be glossy.

I do have the Matrix slipbox and it's awesome, didn't pick up Venom though... guess we'll find out soon enough.

just realized from WeET that this JP edition didn't come with BD bonus disc... :grumpy:

The Amazon exclusive version has the bonus disc, but it comes in a card sleeve instead of the actual steelbook. I'm not sure, but the WEA from Filmarena might be the only premium steelbook with all 4 discs beyond the WWA steelbooks from WeEt. So if you want a 4-Disc steelbook and don't like the WWA options, one of the FAC editions might be your best option. I doubt the Blufans edition will have a bonus disc.

The Amazon exclusive version has the bonus disc, but it comes in a card sleeve instead of the actual steelbook. I'm not sure, but the WEA from Filmarena might be the only premium steelbook with all 4 discs beyond the WWA steelbooks from WeEt. So if you want a 4-Disc steelbook and don't like the WWA options, one of the FAC editions might be your best option. I doubt the Blufans edition will have a bonus disc.
if you look at the OP, JP bonus disc is DVD while at WeET it's blu-ray and yes, i'm in for FAC i think they might come up with something interesting as i still think their Homecoming steelbook was the best so far...

Reactions: St4rlord
if you look at the OP, JP bonus disc is DVD while at WeET it's blu-ray and yes, i'm in for FAC i think they might come up with something interesting as i still think their Homecoming steelbook was the best so far...
Agreed. FAC Homecoming is easily the best steelbook of that movie. FFH I hope to be head and shoulders above the rest too.