Spider-Man: Far From Home (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Amazon Exclusive) [Japan]

Added to Calendar: 12-04-19

Flloydo

Yo honey-dips, summertime, fine Jheri drippin'
Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
UK
No, the Zavvi mystery title is the FAC Spiderman FFH WEA. They're just waiting for FA to design it, then kick them in the teeth a week later. Wait for it...
They must of got the idea from Jan then lol

Also zavvi don’t design steelbooks. So the studios would be to blame and some contracts for wea art can be 6–12 months or longer meaning it can used again at a later date FYI

Last edited:
Reactions: DMD4k

DMD4k

#QuoteMaster
Premium Supporter
Mar 12, 2018
Spain
They must of got the idea from Jan then lol

Also zavvi don’t design steelbooks. So the studios would be to blame and some contracts for wea art can be 6–12 months or longer meaning it can used again at a later date FYI
I know they don't design them. That's why they're waiting on FA :rofl: :rofl::rofl:

• Haha
Reactions: Flloydo
Feb 23, 2019
As far i can see the only difference between them is that extra DVD bonus disc??? thats a nice saving of £15/$20
When I click on the links the more expensive one comes with Blu Ray and the less expensive one comes with 4k...I'm not sure but I thought 4k would be more expensive.

Reactions: djjez83
Jun 13, 2013
Anyone know how much shipping would be to the UK?

Trying to view it on a crappy work computer....

Jun 3, 2010
Brussels, Belgium
cancelled the exclusive and ordered the non-exclusive... no way I'm paying that much of a difference for a bonus dvd with only 30 minutes extra footage...

oh and off course I cancelled the zavvi CE too...

Reactions: milky