Spider-Man: Far From Home (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Amazon Exclusive) [Japan]

Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release date: December 4, 2019
Purchase links: Amazon JP Exclusive - Non Exclusive
Price: ¥ 10,780 (Exclusive) - ¥ 8,428 (Non Exclusive)

91YbNJ6pzQL._SL1500_.jpg

A1EFpbMY5PL._SL1500_.jpg

81EyE9GKL-L._SL1500_.jpg

91m2gsFHjsL._SL1500_.jpg

61eWCy0we-L._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
No, the Zavvi mystery title is the FAC Spiderman FFH WEA. They're just waiting for FA to design it, then kick them in the teeth a week later. Wait for it...

They must of got the idea from Jan then lol

Also zavvi don’t design steelbooks. So the studios would be to blame and some contracts for wea art can be 6–12 months or longer meaning it can used again at a later date FYI

Last edited:
Reactions: DMD4k
They must of got the idea from Jan then lol

Also zavvi don’t design steelbooks. So the studios would be to blame and some contracts for wea art can be 6–12 months or longer meaning it can used again at a later date FYI
I know they don't design them. That's why they're waiting on FA :rofl: :rofl::rofl:

• Haha
Reactions: Flloydo
*Price updated
Non-exclusive: JPY10780 --> 8768

As far i can see the only difference between them is that extra DVD bonus disc??? thats a nice saving of £15/$20

this is £85 shipped to the UK instead of £100 for the other version

Last edited:
As far i can see the only difference between them is that extra DVD bonus disc??? thats a nice saving of £15/$20
When I click on the links the more expensive one comes with Blu Ray and the less expensive one comes with 4k...I'm not sure but I thought 4k would be more expensive.

Reactions: djjez83
cancelled the exclusive and ordered the non-exclusive... no way I'm paying that much of a difference for a bonus dvd with only 30 minutes extra footage...

oh and off course I cancelled the zavvi CE too...

Reactions: milky
I think $78 shipped for a new release, WEA (so far), fully loaded Japanese deluxe edition is about as good as we can hope for so ordered the non-exclusive without hesitation.

This could be the best Premium edition. Blufans will do a WWA. It remains to be seen if FA can top this WEA steelbook.