Spider-Man: Far From Home (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Amazon Exclusive) [Japan]

Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release date: December 4, 2019
Purchase links: Amazon JP Exclusive - Non Exclusive
Price: ¥ 10,780 (Exclusive) - ¥ 8,428 (Non Exclusive)

91YbNJ6pzQL._SL1500_.jpg

A1EFpbMY5PL._SL1500_.jpg

81EyE9GKL-L._SL1500_.jpg

91m2gsFHjsL._SL1500_.jpg

61eWCy0we-L._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m actually preferring this art to all the other steels that have been announced so far :bag:

Hoping hmv UK use this art so I can cancel my Zavvi one.

Just a quick recap of what's known - from my personal favourite to my least favourite - from not a stickerbook rather stickerheads ... to classic wraparound by Sam Gilbey ... to Madam Zelda's fortune-telling booth ... to front page of German travel brochure ... and finally to unknown from possibly a premium seller:-

Japan excl. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- WWA #1 (same insides as WWA #2 TBC) -------------------------------------------------- WWA #2 ----------------------------------------------- German excl -------------------------------
1567164382188.png
/
1567164540201.png
/
1567162722576.png
/
1567162607248.png
+ the

provisional artwork for a more 'classic' steelbook from one of the premium retailers
1567163143996.png

Last edited:
Is currently also the art for HMV Exclusive Limited Edition Steelbook
I'm presuming that the HMV and the Zavvi exclusives in the UK will be one or other of the WWAs.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If the 'passport' that comes with this Japan exclusive steelbook is important then worth pointing out it's available also with the WWA steels:-
1567168969660.png
/
1567169416295.png

So people hate on illlustrated art from talented artists who actually put hard work in designing and illustrating (for both films) and I get that some won’t like the one with mysterio and spideys reflection in the fish bowl, I get that! but they will accept spideys head on both sides with badly photoshopped locational stickers plastered over him hahahahahahahaha

Some of you guys make me laugh. Sorry but true

So people hate on illlustrated art from talented artists who actually put hard work in designing and illustrating (for both films) and I get that some won’t like the one with mysterio and spideys reflection in the fish bowl, I get that! but they will accept spideys head on both sides with badly photoshopped locational stickers plastered over him hahahahahahahaha

Some of you guys make me laugh. Sorry but true
Maybe it's not a question of this being amazing, just better than the illustrated ones or "amazing" by comparison. I don't know if the artists are talented or not... but I do know neither of those are my :coffee: Better than the rear of Alita's hand steel I guess :p
FA should have no trouble topping any of them. Will they now want to? Well let's wait and see.

Maybe it's not a question of this being amazing, just better than the illustrated ones or "amazing" by comparison. I don't know if the artists are talented or not... but I do know neither of those are my :coffee: Better than the rear of Alita's hand steel I guess :p
FA should have no trouble topping any of them. Will they now want to? Well let's wait and see.

Both artists (Ryan meinerding and I can’t remember the guys name who’s done the far from home art, sam someone - I’m not talking about the mysterio fish bowl art - I’m not sure who designed that) are both official marvel concept artists. Infact I think Ryan is head of the department. May be wrong (only got to google Ryan’s name to see his work, or if you collect the art of the marvel movie books it’s all in there - which are fantastic book and features concept art from all The marvel artists)

Both incredibly talented artists (Ryan more so, he’s had more experience and a slightly better artist imo) and his work for guardians, strange, infinity war, endgame etc etc is some of the best around. Incredible work. This is a kick in the teeth to them. It’s so badly photoshopped and tacky it’s beyond hilarous

But for some odd reason, the 2 spidey films have had poooooor poster art. Maybe a Sony thing.

Reactions: DMD4k
I also have a feeling that the zavvi mystery marvel title might be this art. Could be well off though