Spider-Man: Far From Home (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Amazon Exclusive) [Japan]

Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release date: December 4, 2019
Purchase links: Amazon JP Exclusive - Non Exclusive
Price: ¥ 10,780 (Exclusive) - ¥ 8,428 (Non Exclusive)

91YbNJ6pzQL._SL1500_.jpg

A1EFpbMY5PL._SL1500_.jpg

81EyE9GKL-L._SL1500_.jpg

91m2gsFHjsL._SL1500_.jpg

61eWCy0we-L._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Been looking forward to this but now hitting myself because I forgot to cancel the one from hmv jp and it's now been shipped as well as this one being charged. Think the easiest thing to do at this point is stick this one straight on eBay?

Been looking forward to this but now hitting myself because I forgot to cancel the one from hmv jp and it's now been shipped as well as this one being charged. Think the easiest thing to do at this point is stick this one straight on eBay?

Or offer it here first to collectors without paying the ebay fees? I'm not after one, as I have one coming myself.

Thanks. It looks good and I'm glad I've ordered one. But I'm not looking forward to the import and handling fees when it arrives though.
You've ordered through Amazon, right? If so, those costs are already declared upfront when you checkout so you wouldn't be hit again when it lands in the UK.

Reactions: Punker76
You've ordered through Amazon, right? If so, those costs are already declared upfront when you checkout so you wouldn't be hit again when it lands in the UK.

Yes ordered via Amazon Japan. I didn't see those costs at the checkout and I thought it was only Amazon US that allowed you to pay upfront? Which is cheaper in the long run, as no handling fee on top when it gets to the UK?

Amazon Japan sent me an email a few weeks ago saying they will no longer ship to New Zealand because of our new consumption tax laws. I thought my preorder of this highly anticipated release was going to be cancelled, but I just received shipping confirmation via DHL. Whew....

Reactions: djjez83