Spider-Man: Far From Home (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Amazon Exclusive) [Japan]

Added to Calendar: 12-04-19

wjasoncul

Premium Supporter
Dec 11, 2012
MS, USA
I was a bit surprised to find the steelbook just lying there naked inside the trunk. You'd think they give it some kind of shrink-wrap to keep it protected while sliding around when the package moves. I'm going to stick it in a sleeve when I get back home, but still. I love the trunk on this, the detailing and the stickers. It really made this worth the purchase :thumbs:

Feb 17, 2019
Hello !

What is the size of this edition in cm ? Depth ans height ? Indeed I used Besta for my Fullslip editions and would like to keep same volume :)

howarmat

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Nov 29, 2011
Indiana
I was a bit surprised to find the steelbook just lying there naked inside the trunk. You'd think they give it some kind of shrink-wrap to keep it protected while sliding around when the package moves. I'm going to stick it in a sleeve when I get back home, but still. I love the trunk on this, the detailing and the stickers. It really made this worth the purchase :thumbs:
most times they are naked like this

Jun 13, 2013
I normally use steelbookcentral.com for my protective slips, is their a size that would accommodate this edition?

Funashi

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jul 20, 2017
Asia
[For people who bought this edition]
Has anyone watched the 2D Blu-ray on your PS3/PS4? Japanese people are reporting they are unable to watch the movie. Sony said they're planning to update PS4 system software to fix the issue.

• Helpful Post
  • Informative
Reactions: milky and Mickle_89

tommyh84

Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Collected mine today and have to reiterate what those who have opened theirs have said already that's it a great little set and definitely a contender for best steelbook package of the year. Whole thing oozes quality :)

Reactions: Punker76

number33

Premium Supporter
Jun 11, 2013
The non exclusive version cost around the same for me (with shipping) with an FAC edition, I'd say this one is more bang for the buck. Really like the faux leather texture on the box :drool: