Spider-Man: Far From Home (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Amazon Exclusive) [Japan]

Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release date: December 4, 2019
Purchase links: Amazon JP Exclusive - Non Exclusive
Price: ¥ 10,780 (Exclusive) - ¥ 8,428 (Non Exclusive)

91YbNJ6pzQL._SL1500_.jpg

A1EFpbMY5PL._SL1500_.jpg

81EyE9GKL-L._SL1500_.jpg

91m2gsFHjsL._SL1500_.jpg

61eWCy0we-L._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I was a bit surprised to find the steelbook just lying there naked inside the trunk. You'd think they give it some kind of shrink-wrap to keep it protected while sliding around when the package moves. I'm going to stick it in a sleeve when I get back home, but still. I love the trunk on this, the detailing and the stickers. It really made this worth the purchase :thumbs:

Hello !

What is the size of this edition in cm ? Depth ans height ? Indeed I used Besta for my Fullslip editions and would like to keep same volume :)

I was a bit surprised to find the steelbook just lying there naked inside the trunk. You'd think they give it some kind of shrink-wrap to keep it protected while sliding around when the package moves. I'm going to stick it in a sleeve when I get back home, but still. I love the trunk on this, the detailing and the stickers. It really made this worth the purchase :thumbs:
most times they are naked like this

[For people who bought this edition]
Has anyone watched the 2D Blu-ray on your PS3/PS4? Japanese people are reporting they are unable to watch the movie. Sony said they're planning to update PS4 system software to fix the issue.

• Helpful Post
  • Informative
Reactions: milky and Mickle_89
Collected mine today and have to reiterate what those who have opened theirs have said already that's it a great little set and definitely a contender for best steelbook package of the year. Whole thing oozes quality :)

Reactions: Punker76
The non exclusive version cost around the same for me (with shipping) with an FAC edition, I'd say this one is more bang for the buck. Really like the faux leather texture on the box :drool:

Mine arrived yesterday. Awesome edition that’s sits nicely alongside the Japan Premium Edition of Into The Spider-verse.

Reactions: St4rlord