Spider-Man: Far From Home (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Amazon Exclusive) [Japan]

Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release date: December 4, 2019
Purchase links: Amazon JP Exclusive - Non Exclusive
Price: ¥ 10,780 (Exclusive) - ¥ 8,428 (Non Exclusive)

91YbNJ6pzQL._SL1500_.jpg

A1EFpbMY5PL._SL1500_.jpg

81EyE9GKL-L._SL1500_.jpg

91m2gsFHjsL._SL1500_.jpg

61eWCy0we-L._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks so I'll wait for FA slip to fit with standard editions ;-) Maybe buy japan steelbook alone to put inside because it is very nice !

If anyone is interested I have a sealed copy. I didn't cancel it in time and whilst it looks amazing I'll let someone else enjoy it. Feel free to pm etc, thanks

Reactions: absolutely80s
Hi guys,
I have some questions hopefully someone can help:
1. Does the DHL service amazon used require signature delivery? Because I'm afraid i won't be there to sign when it arrives.
2. Does anyone use any protective case/sleeve for this once it's open? And if so which one you use?

Hi Kill, DHL does require signature...however I always get a text before delivery and I give permission for them to leave it without signature. You could also go to DHL site after you get shipping notice and make arrangements there. As for a protective case, I haven’t found anything yet...it’s taller and wider than the usual premiums.

Reactions: Khill
Hi guys,
I have some questions hopefully someone can help:
1. Does the DHL service amazon used require signature delivery? Because I'm afraid i won't be there to sign when it arrives.
2. Does anyone use any protective case/sleeve for this once it's open? And if so which one you use?

I wasn’t home so arranged to pick up from my local DHL depot.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Khill and a_o
I checked on this a few weeks back and the exclusive edition with the bonus disc was at a much lower price. I got it shipped to the US for appx $58 USD total. Glad I waited because the set is really nice. I don’t even care about the bonus dvd but that edition was priced much cheaper than the non-exclusive when I bought it.