Spider-Man: Far From Home (4K & Blu-ray SteelBooks) (WeET COLLECTION - Collection No. 15) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: October 17 , 2019
Purchase links: One Click - Lenti - Full Slip A1 - A2 - A3 (Pre-order on September 27 at 2 PM Korea time) Check your local time HERE
Price: $199 (One Click) - $52.99 (A1 or Lenti) - $49.99 (A2) - $44.99 (A3)
Notes: Total print run 2900 copies. Full Slip A1 (4K + 3D + 2D + Bonus) 900 numbered copies. A2 (4K + 2D + Bonus) 500 numbered copies. A3 (3D + 2D + Bonus) 500 numbered copies. Lenticular, O-ring (4K + 3D + 2D + Bonus) 1000 numbered copies. One Click 200 pieces.

FB_IMG_1568780727250.jpgFB_IMG_1568780729186.jpgFB_IMG_1568780730838.jpgFB_IMG_1568780732918.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
If I'm not mistaken I think we were told last time that these releases will come direct from Weet now ordering via group buy. Bonus.

If I'm not mistaken I think we were told last time that these releases will come direct from Weet now ordering via group buy. Bonus.
CHeck the GB’s details
Am sure the one I clicked on earlier said shipping wouldn’t be charged later.

Doesn’t mean it won’t still come direct but usually later delivery charge means shipping from hub(though there are many exceptions to this so you may very well be correct for this title)

Always best to check the individual terms of each GB.

Either way, I often get caught out with shipping so would prefer to order direct and pay everything upfront is what I meant by ordering direct.
Nothing against Aniv, he’s a long time trusted host am always happy to deal with :) it’s just a preference of wanting to pay now rather than get charged later. Nothing more.

Reactions: St4rlord
CHeck the GB’s details
Am sure the one I clicked on earlier said shipping wouldn’t be charged later.

Doesn’t mean it won’t still come direct but usually later delivery charge means shipping from hub(though there are many exceptions to this so you may very well be correct for this title)

Always best to check the individual terms of each GB.

Either way, I often get caught out with shipping so would prefer to order direct and pay everything upfront is what I meant by ordering direct.
Nothing against Aniv, he’s a long time trusted host am always happy to deal with :) it’s just a preference of wanting to pay now rather than get charged later. Nothing more.
It says that it's still hub shipping in GB details but this could just be something not updated.

I'm not 100% but i'm sure I recall something about all future group buys from weet will be direct shipping, and I'm sure it came straight from Aniv.

Either way i'm not too fussed but would be good if so.

It says that it's still hub shipping in GB details but this could just be something not updated.

I'm not 100% but i'm sure I recall something about all future group buys from weet will be direct shipping, and I'm sure it came straight from Aniv.

Either way i'm not too fussed but would be good if so.
if the GB listings are up, they are checked, so unlikey to change - once the GB links are live, THEY are the terms and I've never known any change.

could always contact the host directly, they are all friendly guys around here, if you believe it to be a mistake, but I'd put money on those being the terms and this being a hub shipping if thats whats stated.
The direct shipping, if advised by Aniv, will be coming, just seemingly not for this release.

if the GB listings are up, they are checked, so unlikey to change - once the GB links are live, THEY are the terms and I've never known any change.

could always contact the host directly, they are all friendly guys around here, if you believe it to be a mistake, but I'd put money on those being the terms and this being a hub shipping if thats whats stated.
The direct shipping, if advised by Aniv, will be coming, just seemingly not for this release.
What is hub shipping?

What is hub shipping?
As Nafosb said - Hub shipping means the steels are shipped from retailer to a 'hub' or the Host of the GB, who then sorts them and re-ships onto the Group Buy purchase members.
Its costs more usually as you can end up paying shipping twice but its often more sensible as you can join a GB before the item goes live to order from the retailer(often, what the retailer sells is whats left over from the various GB's)

Reactions: VelmaTheBulldog
To me, after taking a quick look, lenti is the real winner here: those two pictures (front and back) will have such a great deepness I can already feel it ;)
Agreed
But only an o-ring for that price has me leaning toward the fullslip(and I own very few fullslips, being a lenti collector by default)

As Nafosb said - Hub shipping means the steels are shipped from retailer to a 'hub' or the Host of the GB, who then sorts them and re-ships onto the Group Buy purchase members.
Its costs more usually as you can end up paying shipping twice but its often more sensible as you can join a GB before the item goes live to order from the retailer(often, what the retailer sells is whats left over from the various GB's)
Thank you and Nafosb. The USA/Hong Kong thing was tripping me up.

I am still deciding if the extra $ spent (and time waiting) for 3D and Lenti/slip is worth it over just the Best Buy version. I will try and see if I can get it Iive if I remember. Otherwise, I’ll see what Blufans has to offer when the time comes.

Thank you and Nafosb. The USA/Hong Kong thing was tripping me up.

I am still deciding if the extra $ spent (and time waiting) for 3D and Lenti/slip is worth it over just the Best Buy version. I will try and see if I can get it Iive if I remember. Otherwise, I’ll see what Blufans has to offer when the time comes.
Wait until you experience a GB with two hubs(did a couple with US and EU based hubs...that was something to get your wheat around when new to GB’s anyway)

what do you guys mean 'slim slip'?
wont the fullslips be the same thickness as previous? roughly the same as kimchi/blufans etc?

So not an XL ie FAC's?

I'm guessing the WWA will be the same as the upcoming Zavvi Collector's edition?
There are two varients on the WWA
like we had with Alita(there was the hand artowk and a pink/purple style version)

if you click the pictures in the OP you will see the 2 differing steelbook artworks

what do you guys mean 'slim slip'?
wont the fullslips be the same thickness as previous? roughly the same as kimchi/blufans etc?

So not an XL ie FAC's?

kimchidvd have made alot of skinny slips before. most of their WWA stuff is a skinny slip. its basically a slipcover that can only hold the steelbook. normal slips are much thicker and can normally hold a booklet as well like blufans. hdzeta.

There are two varients on the WWA
like we had with Alita(there was the hand artowk and a pink/purple style version)

if you click the pictures in the OP you will see the 2 differing steelbook artworks
Thanks buddy, which one of those do you think will be Zavvi's WWA released? Or too early to tell